What's new

Prime Vapes - Changes to the Prime Fruits range

I hope you enjoy them mate!

And I’m sorry too, it’s just come to me that it wasn’t you that fucked up your address the other day, it’s another member on here that I forget their forum name now!

All these name changes get me confused [emoji23]

Nae worries fella...:)

Hey mike, sorry I didn’t get chance to come on the forum much yesterday!

The custards it’s recommended to give the 2 weeks after nic. All the other flavours are good to go :)

I hope you enjoy them! [emoji16]

Cheers im sure i will :)

Just got my first two, a fruity and a tabacco , and I can say i will be a consistent customer [emoji7]

My order arrived today @Lee and had a little taste of the ginger sponge custard before putting it away and I think you may have killed my mfic addiction [emoji33] don't know how the fuck you do it mate but it's real nice and will only get better [emoji4]

My order arrived today @Lee and had a little taste of the ginger sponge custard before putting it away and I think you may have killed my mfic addiction [emoji33] don't know how the fuck you do it mate but it's real nice and will only get better [emoji4]

Wicked! Thanks mate, it’s a real surprise to most people that flavour. Almost everyone that’s tried some has admitted they wasn’t sure on buying one or not, I think ginger can be off putting for some because most are grim aren’t they [emoji23]

Most people are surprised though!

Wicked! Thanks mate, it’s a real surprise to most people that flavour. Almost everyone that’s tried some has admitted they wasn’t sure on buying one or not, I think ginger can be off putting for some because most are grim aren’t they [emoji23]

Most people are surprised though!
I've tried a fair few that have been proper dog shit [emoji1] but I love ginger or cinnamon in a desert and I didn't think yours would be shit I was excited as soon as I seen it because I thought it would be good now I know it's gonna exceed my expectations in a few weeks [emoji4]

Great news! That’s awesome to hear, which ones did you go for dude?
Purple rain going in the cloud toy and and tennessee reserva goes lovely in my ammit mtl . Great stuff Lee, had really bad experiences lately with some big brands... Happy I found your juice .

Purple rain going in the cloud toy and and tennessee reserva goes lovely in my ammit mtl . Great stuff Lee, had really bad experiences lately with some big brands... Happy I found your juice .

That’s great to hear mate. Thanks for coming back with some feedback, really appreciate it! [emoji16]

Now that I had some time with them, I can try to make a review.

Fruity first, surprising flavours. I have a soft spot for apple or grape and this one nails it in a very refined way. The grape is there but soft and natural, grapes are not a power flavour fruit. The strawberry sweetness comes after and after you got the taste of them you feel the kick of the blackcurrant. Flavours are relaxed, feel natural and not chemical like flavoured plastic, as I use to call most artificial bad quality flavours. I will try other combinations soon.

The tabacco, this one is my field, I tried everything you can buy under normal conditions. From £0.99 that tastes like burned paper to the superb and expensive Black Note. I am a big fan of Black Note liquids but they don't fit my vaping style and kit, mostly because they only do 50/50 and the flavours are very soft being natural. I had all the "secret reserves", gold, virgins, blends and what ever crap name they invented. I always looked for something to remind me of a good cigar and not smelly fags. This one is getting dangerously close, will have to try the other one. There is something to it,has certain harshness but still sweet and flavoured. Quite hard to explain. It is Manly with a twist, like a strong, burning whiskey with a few drops of water but not watered by melted ice.
Most tabacco liquids there are actually flavours of roasted nuts, this one has something more. This reminds me of Denis Leary... What flavour with your coffee? Coffee flavour only please.

Thanks Lee, great stuff, and although sorry to come with a small con but as it was stated before... The bottles are easy to put the nic shot but a small pain after.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom