What's new

Prime Vapes - Changes to the Prime Fruits range

I've never heard of someone not ordering there favourite juice because of the bottle it comes in so just sell the cheap plastic bottles at 20p a go and fuck em [emoji23]

Can always just chuck it in a good bag if you like? [emoji23]

@Lee your current bottles are better than most. Work fine for me

Totally agree. Aside from the occasional issue lee mentioned where s little bit of a juice comes out due to pressure, I find them pretty good. Piece of piss to add nic shots and tips to, fit most filling holes no problem and very fast to fill bottles/tanks etc. Like the fact they are clear now too.

Just received my 10th bottle of prime vapes this month (had to do a re up when I heard about the ice cream range). Please don’t change the bottles. They are so easy to nic up. And ideal for carrying about with the caps.

I don't mind the current bottles, had a few(of the tops) crack on me, but i keep a few leftover empties as spares now(soak, wipe and dry). Pretty much the only bottles i don't like are the letterbox friendly square things, perfectly functional all the same, but eh...(they come off as making the product feel cheap - functionally they're great). Not adverse to glass and dripper, ie. dinner lady style, but that's gotta move through the postal system(glass breaks easier from getting knocked around) and would naturally require pushing your prices up, it's a nice touch but not a direction i'd like to see you go personally(fancy bottles are nicer, but it's still ultimately going in the bin most of the time). If you gotta make a change due to QC issues or whatever with the bottles, have at it mate, but i'm personally happy with the current ones(not perfect, but nothing is).

I wouldn't recommend going back to glass bottles, unless individually bubble wrapped. Parcels going through RMs new parcel sorting machines are basically tipped into it. Virtually the same way your wheely bin is emptied.

glass bottles would be great so we could recycle them, but if RM play footie with the parcels then not so good.

Well I’m pleased to say, after reviewing some other types of bottles I’ve had as samples, weighing up the cost of glass and the extra packaging needed and the extra time to pack them all..... we will be sticking with the current bottles.

For those of you that have a hard time with them, Feel free to shoot me a email or a PM and I’ll see if I can stick in some 30ml unicorns with your order to make life easier for you tank users. I’ve just ordered a huge box of them today.

That’s not a open invitation to take the piss, they are free but please just order them if you really need them, it’s about helping customers out not making/loosing money in the process! [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom