What's new

Prime Vapes - 8 new flavours / 50% off 50ml shortfill’s!

Purchased 4 liquids from you not too long ago.

Two scoop, Tarte citron, strawberry slice and apple crumble.

Tarte citron 9/10. My favourite out the lot, really decent flavour and an easy all day vape. Similar to Aerovapes lemon biscuit but slightly better.
Two scoop 7/10. This was a flavour which grew on me, initially wasn't blown away but it seemed to get better the longer it was vaped from the same coil.
Apple crumble 7.5/10. Again a decent flavour and tastes how it should.
Strawberry slice 4/10. I dont know what the deal is with this one. Ive been vaping it from a fresh coil (as I have with all the other flavours) but for some reason this flavour has an odd aftertaste, almost like a copper/blood aftertaste. Or if you put a penny in your mouth, that kind of flavour.
No idea why, just a bad bottle I guess because the other 3 flavours taste really high quality and look forward to ordering some more.
While on the subject what offers do you have atm? I did the 40% off deal before IIRC

Tarte citron 9/10. My favourite out the lot, really decent flavour and an easy all day vape. Similar to Aerovapes lemon biscuit but slightly better.
Two scoop 7/10. This was a flavour which grew on me, initially wasn't blown away but it seemed to get better the longer it was vaped from the same coil.
Strawberry slice 4/10. I dont know what the deal is with this one. Ive been vaping it from a fresh coil (as I have with all the other flavours) but for some reason this flavour has an odd aftertaste, almost like a copper/blood aftertaste. Or if you put a penny in your mouth, that kind of flavour.
No idea why, just a bad bottle I guess because the other 3 flavours taste really high quality and look forward to ordering some more.
While on the subject what offers do you have atm? I did the 40% off deal before IIRC

Give em a steep for a couple of weeks. They honestly get better with age!

Steeping is the way. The longer the better I find. I had the orange slice and started vaping it after 2 days and was ‘meh’.

Put it away and forgot it until I ran low on other supplies (this was about a month later). The flavour explosion was astonishing! I’ve got some of the juices listed by @eazyduz and am looking forward to trying em out!

I've still got a little aerovapez lemon biscuit and macaroon left. I really mis Daniels raspberry cookie. Damn that was a fine liquid.

Give em a steep for a couple of weeks. They honestly get better with age!
I had steeped it about 3 weeks and still tasted bad. Who knows. Ive since got custard slice and tried it, very nice indeed. Maybe I had a bad bottle IDK.
I've still got a little aerovapez lemon biscuit and macaroon left. I really mis Daniels raspberry cookie. Damn that was a fine liquid.
Any idea why that company closed down? They made decent liquids and seemed popular on the forum. I loved the rasp cookie

I had steeped it about 3 weeks and still tasted bad. Who knows. Ive since got custard slice and tried it, very nice indeed. Maybe I had a bad bottle IDK.

Any idea why that company closed down? They made decent liquids and seemed popular on the forum. I loved the rasp cookie
It was only run by Daniel who was a constant member here.
I think tpd was a huge hurdle and he was planning on moving to the coast so maybe we will see him back.

Aerovape? probably something to do with faking ecid numbers blagging they went through tpd

Steeping is the way. The longer the better I find. I had the orange slice and started vaping it after 2 days and was ‘meh’.

Put it away and forgot it until I ran low on other supplies (this was about a month later). The flavour explosion was astonishing! I’ve got some of the juices listed by @eazyduz and am looking forward to trying em out!
Likewise - I got a few at the start of January, tried them and they were good but stuck them away for a steep. Used ginger sponge on holiday last week and it had come together beautifully; dug out the apple crumble today and it has improved dramatically, wasn't really getting the apple before but it was there alright today. Still got some of the first batch of custard slice, must be about 3 months steeped now, give it a bash in the next couple of days :)

I've got experiment 1 and 2 hidden in my juice drawer. Might have to give them a blast soon.

Back
Top Bottom