What's new

Prime Vapes - 6 Year Anniversary £5 Shorfills

Keep up the good work @Lee and Congratulations on your 6 year anniversary. Here's to a bright future for Prime Vapes. Top Class.

@Lee, are you still posting to the EU?

Sadly not mate, can’t get anything past customs for some reason despite meticulously filling out all the documents on the parcels, we’ve had every single one returned or destroyed in the last 3 weeks or so. I have absolutely no idea why either.

It’s a total ballache to send outside of the UK now and we have only a very small handful of international / EU customers, unfortunately it’s just not viable to continue offering it with the current hit and miss rate.

Sorry :(

Sadly not mate, can’t get anything past customs for some reason despite meticulously filling out all the documents on the parcels, we’ve had every single one returned or destroyed in the last 3 weeks or so. I have absolutely no idea why either.

It’s a total ballache to send outside of the UK now and we have only a very small handful of international / EU customers, unfortunately it’s just not viable to continue offering it with the current hit and miss rate.

Sorry :(
Ok mate, no problem. Thanks for the explanation. Hopefully things will change at some point in the future

Ok mate, no problem. Thanks for the explanation. Hopefully things will change at some point in the future

Martyn @ZT stocks all of our liquids and he seems to have much better luck at shipping EU than I do, I’m pretty sure they are still sending out of the UK :)

Hi Lee, what a fantastic offer you have shared with the community. Thank you so much and congratulations on your 6 year Anniversary.

I can only imagine how much passion, determination and hard work has gone into achieving this. Huge well done.

May I ask, as my taste buds are still significantly dulled and underperforming thanks to a nasty covid infection that I had just a few weeks ago. Which juices in your range do you consider to have the most prominent flavours?

Hi Lee, what a fantastic offer you have shared with the community. Thank you so much and congratulations on your 6 year Anniversary.

I can only imagine how much passion, determination and hard work has gone into achieving this. Huge well done.

May I ask, as my taste buds are still significantly dulled and underperforming thanks to a nasty covid infection that I had just a few weeks ago. Which juices in your range do you consider to have the most prominent flavours?

Thank you :)

They are all quite strong to be honest, the strongest of the lot I would suggest;

Secluded sorbet
Lemon lime
Custard deluxe
Raspberry ripple custard
Blackcurrant lemonade
Grape lemonade
Purple rain
Limesicle
Apple blackcurrant

Hope this helps a bit :)

Last edited:
Congrats on the 6 years. Put a small order in with the code even though I don't really need liquid, so I should be set until next Christmas lol!

Back
Top Bottom