What's new

Pre-orders now live for VEKTO. A unique coil building kit by Graph-x

Hi, you don't miss a thing do you ! That was my next post lol ! Our kit is modular so it can easily be added to. We have designs for an integrated Ohm reader that can be screwed into the case (it will lengthen it by an inch or two) however that will be a little further down the road due to financial constraints as a new business. We have tried to balance the storage capacity with our desire to be compact and portable. More storage space equals a larger kit. We believe we have the balance right.
:)

I like the modularity vibe.

I imagine it is a challenge getting the right balance between being compact, usable and containing everything you need. I wish you luck, sales and prosperity. :thumbup:

i had a think about it, and concluded i don’t have any need for a mobile coil building kit. i only build and wick coils in the house. it might be useful for some folk to take on holiday or whatever, but i usually just put a new build in a couple of tanks and stick them in the hand luggage and have never had any problems with that. good luck with your venture, though.

Back
Top Bottom