What's new

Only £13 60ml Pancake man / French dude / Mr Blintz

Will you be getting in any more Vape Drip @ 6mg ? I love that stuff. :)
Let us know which ones you are after and we can order them in for next weekend :)

We are trying not to stock any more 10ml+ bottles :p but will grab some for you no probs

Well, I would only be buying a few (unless there is going to be another sale on... hint hint!)

But I love the Black Cherry Ice Cream!

I would probably buy a maximum of 5

2 Black Cherry Ice Cream
1 Lemon Biscuit Caramel
1 Strawberry Yoghurt
1 Raspberry Doughnut

If some aren't avaliable in 6mg, then I would go for anything without mint or menthol really..

Well, I would only be buying a few (unless there is going to be another sale on... hint hint!)

But I love the Black Cherry Ice Cream!

I would probably buy a maximum of 5

2 Black Cherry Ice Cream
1 Lemon Biscuit Caramel
1 Strawberry Yoghurt
1 Raspberry Doughnut

If some aren't avaliable in 6mg, then I would go for anything without mint or menthol really..

Not really looking at re-stocking as want to start moving to 10ml. What about if I drop the price on the whole vape drip range by 12.5% (£1 exactly) so they are all £7 for a 30ml then you can buy all the ones I have left in stock :)

I don't blame you for not wanting to restock, don't worry.

I might pick up a few of the 3mg you have left in that case (especially the black cherry), especially if you drop the price a little. I'll also pick up some other goodies at the same time.

I don't blame you for not wanting to restock, don't worry.

I might pick up a few of the 3mg you have left in that case (especially the black cherry), especially if you drop the price a little. I'll also pick up some other goodies at the same time.

Here you go:

https://www.vapepotions.co.uk/vape-drip

Dropped the whole range to £7 :p

Our desktop version allows you to select nicotine filters but just in case your on mobile we have the following in 6mg in stock:
-Mango & Ice Cream
-Lemon,Biscuit & Caramel
-Black Cherry Ice Cream

Also dont forget to use 'VAPEMAIL' at checkout for free 1st class signed for delivery (over £30 spend) & I will make sure your order gets posted out at 9am tomorrow so you get it asap :)

I'm using a desktop and was using the filter. When I looked at the actual product, 6mg wasn't available.

Black Cherry, I can only select 3mg, for instance.

Let me try a different browser, because there is no option to select 6mg on any of those.

I'm using a desktop and was using the filter. When I looked at the actual product, 6mg wasn't available.

Black Cherry, I can only select 3mg, for instance.

Let me try a different browser, because there is no option to select 6mg on any of those.
Hey Sorry, I did the exact same thing you did :p no 6mg unfortunately but 3mg is available

Hi All,

We now have all of the vape breakfast classics (60ml) at only £15. This includes pancake man, french dude & Mr Blintz. Checkout our link below for this offer on the vape breakfast classics range :)

http://www.vapepotions.co.uk/vape-breakfast-classics

1st class signed for delivery free over £30. Use delivery coupon 'VAPEMAIL' at checkout

Happy vaping

VapePotions

Do you guys ship to Denmark Copenhagen ?

Back
Top Bottom