What's new

One More Sleep...

TECC

Premium Vendor
Hey POTV!

Only one more sleep to go until TECC celebrates its 10th Birthday! 10 days of offers, 10 years of TECC :D

https://www.theelectroniccigarette.co.uk/

One More Sleep.PNG

Many congratulations..you are obviously doing it right...

Thank you very much it means a lot :) It's certainly an incredible milestone! There weren't many e-cig companies around back then, we were one of the first :D

Congratulations on your TENCC milestone. Well done to you and your team.

Yes, well done @TECC
In today’s fickle market 10 years is massive. Congratulations. [emoji1303]

Congratulations. I have made a couple of purchases from @TECC during my short time vaping. Hassle free, quick delivery & competitive. For a new vaper like myself this forum is a joy to behold. Lots of sound advice & recommendations. Especially when looking to buy. It’s a minefield out there & I am slowly recognising the reputable vendors.

To be trading for 10yrs is a fantastic achievement, in this shark tank of an over populated market, a lot of who are just out to make a quick buck & sell sub standard merchandise.
Here’s to your 10yrs & enjoy the celebrations of a job well done :happybday::uk:

Thank you very much guys! Yes we have weathered the many storms that have hit the vaping industry the last decade, so it's definitely time to celebrate not just our 10 years, but the fantastic community of vapers who made this all possible! :D We intend to have a great time these next two days too!

Back
Top Bottom