What's new

Nic Salt e liquids!

vapepotions

Vendor
Hey All,

We have recently started stocking up on as many nic salt e liquids as we can get hold of. They have been selling surprisingly well and response so far has been well received. We have a new section up on the site:

https://www.vapepotions.co.uk/nic-salts

We have had news from nasty juice who are also jumping on the band wagon. Some companies already offering nic salts include dinner lady, element, zap juice (in shortfill with nic salt shot)

Let me know what you all think and whether or not you have had any experience with nic salts so far

Regards

Shaz

Well for me the 20mg dinner lady lemon tart is banging and I'm actually preferring it to the original 3mg

Well for me the 20mg dinner lady lemon tart is banging and I'm actually preferring it to the original 3mg

Couldnt agree more :) I am using it in my pod device smok infinix and its great. Works a treat after big meals haha. Hopefully they release some more flavours soon. I spoke with I VG and told them to get on nic salts too lets see if they do soon as bubblegum millions in nic salt would be soooooooo good!!

Oh yeh. Now that would be a flavour and nic explosion.

Oh yeh. Now that would be a flavour and nic explosion.
The dinner lady one is perfect in a little mtl set up for a break.time nic fix.
I don't think the word has completely got out its a 50/50 full 20mg juice yet though.
Lad up the road stopped me and asked why his usual lemon tart was sending him bandy in his Griffin. Had to point out it was nic salt. He'd wondered why it was wicking like a champ.

I'm tempted to try subbing it as not getting a nic hit even though chain vaping it using the new JAC vapour mod.

The dinner lady one is perfect in a little mtl set up for a break.time nic fix.
I don't think the word has completely got out its a 50/50 full 20mg juice yet though.
Lad up the road stopped me and asked why his usual lemon tart was sending him bandy in his Griffin. Had to point out it was nic salt. He'd wondered why it was wicking like a champ.

I find that im having more nicotine cravings since ive started the 20mg nic salt. Is this the same case with you on your break time nic fix?

I find that im having more nicotine cravings since ive started the 20mg nic salt. Is this the same case with you on your break time nic fix?
To be fair I only use salts if I'm down the workshop or out at an event that vaping would be inappropriate and they really do the trick.
I avoid them at all other times for that exact reason. They would soon make non nic salt liquid liquids redundant and as my favourite flavours aren't available in nic salt options.
In many ways for us "old timers" it's a step backwards in nic addiction. The cravings return quickly but for new vapers it's the missing link in nic delivery and fantastic.
I'd use them sparingly or that's the only juice that will do.

To be fair I only use salts if I'm down the workshop or out at an event that vaping would be inappropriate and they really do the trick.
I avoid them at all other times for that exact reason. They would soon make non nic salt liquid liquids redundant and as my favourite flavours aren't available in nic salt options.
In many ways for us "old timers" it's a step backwards in nic addiction. The cravings return quickly but for new vapers it's the missing link in nic delivery and fantastic.
I'd use them sparingly or that's the only juice that will do.

I think your right im going to lay off it a bit and use it occasionally. Have you tired adding nic salt shots to shortfills? I Found that the nic salt shots are a lot less harsh, Only tried 18mg nic salt shot not tried the 20mg nic salt shot yet but will give it a go soon

Back
Top Bottom