What's new

New Listings on F/T 2

looks like FT already done a stillar clone http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/...are-storm-style-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer looking at it it could be a really airy one for those looking for one of those.

The etching (if that's what it is) on this looks grubby, which is a shame. It may be that it looks better when it's sitting on the desk in front of you; it wouldn't be the first time that's happened with FT stuff. I'm going to hold fire on this one until I see some hands-on reviews. Perhaps by then there will be an alternate version - who knows, maybe one with that nice Lannister lion drip tip? :)

not bad for 12 quid.

8awzLC5.jpg

Aqofu3q.jpg

yeah I ordered 1 clint, I can't wait to scrub that patina off! Who on earth is taking the photos for fasttech? They couldn't make that mod look grubbier and duller if they were trying to!

yeah I ordered 1 clint, I can't wait to scrub that patina off! Who on earth is taking the photos for fasttech? They couldn't make that mod look grubbier and duller if they were trying to!

Agreed! How hard is it to clean something and set up 2 lights for a product shot!!

I see a proposition for us ;), FT send us goods we will photograph them ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom