What's new

New flavours dropping tomorrow night! [emoji7]

Have been giving the Custard Deluxe a work out in the Reaper V3 with a 1ohm Pilgrim clapton at 15 watts. Amazing flavour. Really intense, full on.

Have been giving the Custard Deluxe a work out in the Reaper V3 with a 1ohm Pilgrim clapton at 15 watts. Amazing flavour. Really intense, full on.

Thanks for the feedback mate, great news! Do you prefer this one or the original slice version?

ill answer this one as rew is offline.

for me anyway it has to be deluxe all the way. slice is a cracking vape with multiple layers of flavour and im glad i bought two bottles but deluxe just stands out for me as its a juice i can compare to other plain and simple custards but this one is in no way plain and simple. so good i even left a review :)

Thanks for the feedback mate, great news! Do you prefer this one or the original slice version?

I'm back. I now prefer the Deluxe. I think the Slice is coming out too sweet for me now in my current set up.

Just to add my babbling
Its the slice for me,
Just seems to edge it, with a tad more sweetness and I like the pastry notes just adds a bit more to it imho

Just to add my babbling
Its the slice for me,
Just seems to edge it, with a tad more sweetness and I like the pastry notes just adds a bit more to it imho

I’m with you on this one, I think I prefer the extra layers the pastry adds. Although I agree, perhaps it’s not for everyone as it’s very sweet and bakery styled isn’t it! It’s like a treat liquid for me [emoji16]

I'm back. I now prefer the Deluxe. I think the Slice is coming out too sweet for me now in my current set up.

Thanks mate! Certainly is a bit sweeter the slice! Still in the kayfun with them?

Edit - sorry you said earlier which tank [emoji23]

ill answer this one as rew is offline.

for me anyway it has to be deluxe all the way. slice is a cracking vape with multiple layers of flavour and im glad i bought two bottles but deluxe just stands out for me as its a juice i can compare to other plain and simple custards but this one is in no way plain and simple. so good i even left a review :)

Thanks mate! What attys are you using them in? Interested to know if you’re using them on stock coils how long they are lasting? Pretty sweet aren’t they [emoji23]

Thanks mate! Certainly is a bit sweeter the slice! Still in the kayfun with them?

Edit - sorry you said earlier which tank [emoji23]

The Reaper Lee. You should listen when people talk to you.

Back
Top Bottom