What's new

New coil options for the S22 and S17

OOoo.. :) rather good timing for the new coils! about to buy an s22 tank this week, so I'll look forward to checking out the newbies, 1.5 is what I run coil wise already on my eleaf juni tank, and I find it hits bang on for MTL, so will be interesting to see how the coming 1.5 ohm MTL JV coils perform.

just tried the 0.7ohm coil in my S22 today, definitely better flavour & throat hit, very pleased, turned my S22 from a good device into a great device.
thanks Jac Vapour

just tried the 0.7ohm coil in my S22 today, definitely better flavour & throat hit, very pleased, turned my S22 from a good device into a great device.
thanks Jac Vapour
Good to know. I got 3 of them lol. Only used the 1.0ohm MTL so far. Got some 1.0ohm DTL coils but not used them yet.

really pleased with the 0.7, for me a big improvement

I use 6mg nic, the throat hit feels like ive gone to 12mg

be interested to see what you think jackymax

really pleased with the 0.7, for me a big improvement

I use 6mg nic, the throat hit feels like ive gone to 12mg

be interested to see what you think jackymax
Will let you know. Can't order till Monday lol :D

Good to know. I got 3 of them lol. Only used the 1.0ohm MTL so far. Got some 1.0ohm DTL coils but not used them yet.
So I've used the 1.0ohm DTL and don't rate it much.

But out of the 3 S22's I've got I've had problems getting a good vape out out of that one even in MTL. The other 2 are way better. So I think I might have a duff one! If that had been my first S22 my reviews would have been totally different and I certainly wouldn't have bought another 2!!

Problem is I can't even return it because I can't get out of the house! Any suggestions @JAC Vapour ?

So I've used the 1.0ohm DTL and don't rate it much.

But out of the 3 S22's I've got I've had problems getting a good vape out out of that one even in MTL. The other 2 are way better. So I think I might have a duff one! If that had been my first S22 my reviews would have been totally different and I certainly wouldn't have bought another 2!!

Problem is I can't even return it because I can't get out of the house! Any suggestions @JAC Vapour ?

You do need to get to a post office to return something, or even a post box, CS will provide a freepost label, how do you normally get post out? Are you saying you have 3 kits and one is not performing or are you talking about coils.

You do need to get to a post office to return something, or even a post box, CS will provide a freepost label, how do you normally get post out? Are you saying you have 3 kits and one is not performing or are you talking about coils.
I don't usually post anything lol. I have 3 kits and just the one not as good as the other 2, which are amazing! :D Maybe I just got 2 extra great ones and the iother one is normal lol :D

Never mind. It might be better with the new coils you've brought out. I'll manage :)

Back
Top Bottom