What's new

New coil options for the S22 and S17

JAC Vapour

Premium Vendor
The new coil options for the S22 and S17 tanks are now up on our site for customer Beta, this means it's a small production batch at a discount for people to test and feedback, all normal customer service applies, so if you find you are not happy with them, you can return etc.

We use a Beta like this so we can give people the opportunity to try new things, and hopefully pinpoint any issues, prior to getting a very large batch made, so supply of these will be limited for the first 2-3 months while production ramps up.

Coil options:
0.7 ohm MTL SS Turbo S-coil - If using the S22/S17 battery this will perform at around 19w, so adds quite a bit of kick and flavour over the current 1.0 MTL, it's Stainless steel so can be used in TC devices as well.

0.45 ohm MTL SS Turbo S-coil - This basically pushes the limits of something like the S17 or S22 battery and will fire at around 27w. It maxes out flavour, vapour and throat hit, in fact the flavour is pretty incredibly on it. We've tested with our 80% VG but some elqiuid it doesn't cope with, also on something like the S17 it's going to run through battery capacity pretty quickly.

0.45 ohm coil is here: https://www.jacvapour.com/s-coil-ts-0-42-ohm-beta
0.7 ohm coil is here: https://www.jacvapour.com/s-coil-ts-0-7-ohm-beta

do not run these coils dry, they don't bounce back very well : ) Hope you like them.

You might wanna update your other thread as I know they is a few apes watching that thread for this news [emoji6]

You might wanna update your other thread as I know they is a few apes watching that thread for this news [emoji6]

okay cheers, is that the original testing thread, or one of the other ones as they've been mentioned a few times

The new coil options for the S22 and S17 tanks are now up on our site for customer Beta, this means it's a small production batch at a discount for people to test and feedback, all normal customer service applies, so if you find you are not happy with them, you can return etc.

We use a Beta like this so we can give people the opportunity to try new things, and hopefully pinpoint any issues, prior to getting a very large batch made, so supply of these will be limited for the first 2-3 months while production ramps up.

Coil options:
0.7 ohm MTL SS Turbo S-coil - If using the S22/S17 battery this will perform at around 19w, so adds quite a bit of kick and flavour over the current 1.0 MTL, it's Stainless steel so can be used in TC devices as well.

0.45 ohm MTL SS Turbo S-coil - This basically pushes the limits of something like the S17 or S22 battery and will fire at around 27w. It maxes out flavour, vapour and throat hit, in fact the flavour is pretty incredibly on it. We've tested with our 80% VG but some elqiuid it doesn't cope with, also on something like the S17 it's going to run through battery capacity pretty quickly.

0.45 ohm coil is here: https://www.jacvapour.com/s-coil-ts-0-42-ohm-beta
0.7 ohm coil is here: https://www.jacvapour.com/s-coil-ts-0-7-ohm-beta

do not run these coils dry, they don't bounce back very well : ) Hope you like them.
In my basket ready for monday, along with a couple of drip tips in different sizes for my 3 S22's :D

They made me order them as well, so I too have them in my basket, I also have one left in my tank from testing, but I'd sorely miss the 0.7ohm if I couldn't get it now.

They made me order them as well, so I too have them in my basket, I also have one left in my tank from testing, but I'd sorely miss the 0.7ohm if I couldn't get it now.
Eeek I hope they don't run out before Monday then.. payday lol

they shouldn't I hope, that's why we've limited to 5 each type per order, I would estimate we have enough for 2-3 weeks.

they shouldn't I hope, that's why we've limited to 5 each type per order, I would estimate we have enough for 2-3 weeks.
Won't be buying that many. Just one each of the new ones. Still got most of my 1.0ohm MTL and DTL coils :) Might have to buy more MTL actually. I am running 3 of them lol :D

Back
Top Bottom