What's new

Molejuice

thank you all any pack without auction in its name on website is now available to purchase for £20

Today is the final day to place orders before we close down and shut down website all stock must go.
winning bidders please make payments today.

#freemole = free postage over (£30 spend)
xmasmole = 20% off (£12 min spend)

Last update please can all orders be placed and all auction be paid before 7:30pm tonight as after that time I will be turning all website stock off to give us chance to package ready for post in morning thank you all and have a merry Christmas and a happy new year

let me be the first to officially thank you @molejuice and @welsh_dragoness for all the great juices you have brought us over the last year and especially all the money you have raised for all the childrens charities.
we all wish you and your family especially mini mole a very merry christmas and all the best for the future.

it just wont be the same anymore waiting for the website to go live every week :(

let me be the first to officially thank you @molejuice and @welsh_dragoness for all the great juices you have brought us over the last year and especially all the money you have raised for all the childrens charities.
we all wish you and your family especially mini mole a very merry christmas and all the best for the future.

it just wont be the same anymore waiting for the website to go live every week :(
At least your f5 button will let off a great big sigh of relief [emoji18]

Tis a sad day , managed to grab a couple of bundles last night.
Well done for all the work you have put in and the money you have raised , and a massive thank you for also playing a very large part in getting me off the fags
All the best for the future , have a great Xmas
Mole juice will be sorely missed

last chance to place orders before website is turned off i will give u all until 8pm then all online stock will be removed.

Back
Top Bottom