What's new

Happy Days November

What is your favorite Season Two Aerovape juice ?

• Total voters
Thanks! Didn't mean to open the floodgates.

I think annoyed is the wrong word. I've definitely never been annoyed, Its actually nice that I don't think I've seen anyone actively complain in any thread, if they have I've missed it.

Hi Daniel @Aerovape Ltd, I get the message "This coupon has expired" when entering code "happy days" am I too late? :11: It says '...will end on Tuesday December 1st' NOOooo

Last edited:
Cant say i'm too pleased, ordered mine over 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything from them, have sent them 2 messages without reply, also when you click on MyAccount on the website it doesn't load anything anymore. Will give them another week but the lack of response from them on here is worrying too. I know they have been stupidly busy but the lack of any communication whatsoever isn't very good.

Cant say i'm too pleased, ordered mine over 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything from them, have sent them 2 messages without reply, also when you click on MyAccount on the website it doesn't load anything anymore. Will give them another week but the lack of response from them on here is worrying too. I know they have been stupidly busy but the lack of any communication whatsoever isn't very good.
I'm guess he is a bit busy getting restocked and stuff ready for the new year. @Aerovape Ltd should be along soon.

My Account loads fine .. my last order is now completed so should be mailed out soon :)

I always endeavour to answer emails if you have had no reply its a problem at your end, I am always here to chat I check in every hour or so.
On a happy note all orders have been posted today so I kept my word :D

Finally now I can have a nice weekend break and then get cracking on the real work :)

Don't know if royal mail have boats though it might be tough getting upstream to flooded places.

Back
Top Bottom