What's new

Generals Juices - FREE 3mg sample packs

Youre gonna love it

Any of these ones you’ve tried so far that you would buy either a shortfill or a 10ml of again?

Just interested to see if you liked any of them enough to buy them in the future :)

Any of these ones you’ve tried so far that you would buy either a shortfill or a 10ml of again?

Just interested to see if you liked any of them enough to buy them in the future :)
I will be ordering Lemon Sentry next buy - preferably shortfill but 12mg TPD if needs be.

I would order B Bomb as well which I didnt expect as Im not usually a menthol fan.

I will be ordering Lemon Sentry next buy - preferably shortfill but also 12mg TPD if needs be.

I would order B Bomb as well which I didnt expect as Im not usually a menthol fan.

Thanks mate, the plan is to take note of what’s been said, leave it all alone for a few months because there is already a established customer base for the range on its own site, but if the curry one or any others don’t sell well on either site, I’ll be looking at changing them.

And possibly turning the TPD ones into either 50/50 freebase or nic salts :)

Thanks mate, the plan is to take note of what’s been said, leave it all alone for a few months because there is already a established customer base for the range on its own site, but if the curry one or any others don’t sell well on either site, I’ll be looking at changing them.
And possibly turning the TPD ones into either 50/50 freebase or nic salts :)

What did you think of the peach one?
Edit: Ignore that. I'm guessing you dont want to add your own review on any of these :)

Last edited:
What did you think of the peach one?
Edit: Ignore that. I'm guessing you dont want to add your own review on any of these :)

To be honest with you I’ve not sat down properly with all of them to give you my opinion on them yet!

I can see why the custard one has a bit of a following, I can also see why some people wouldn’t be keen on it too.

I am working my way through them! There is already a totally separate customer base that buy them regularly so I have to be a bit careful that I’m not messing around with what people have vaped happily for years! I’ve also listed my own juices on the generals website that’s going live tomorrow, maybe that will change opinions, I have no idea tbh. It’s all a bit of a gamble at the moment [emoji23]

Tried this already, it just massively overpowered it even at low percentages, you may as well have just vaped custard deluxe [emoji23]
I like custard deluxe so that's no bad thing [emoji23]

When trying the generals juice as ws mentioned before it's hard not to think of it as a prime vapes line as you sent it out and therefore I kinda have a idea in my mind about it

I like custard deluxe so that's no bad thing [emoji23]

When trying the generals juice as ws mentioned before it's hard not to think of it as a prime vapes line as you sent it out and therefore I kinda have a idea in my mind about it

Yeah I was unsure about having them on my website for this reason mate, but I knew some of you guys would want to try them and I didn’t think it was fair to push double postage on people from two sites!

I get what you’re saying, they are my juices now but not my recipes. Tricky isn’t it!

Back
Top Bottom