What's new

Generals Juices - FREE 3mg sample packs

Order placed:I need to try the grapefruit lemonade and also the toffee custard. Plus my new adv private reserve (I have a couple bottles left but they won't last long).
Congrats about the new line! I thought you said you needed a little spare time... @Lee Workaholic cunt! [emoji16]

I see your English is as good as every mate? My kids pick up swear words easier than proper words too [emoji23]

Yeah I had a nice little break for a while but I’m bored now, youngest is starting primary school in a couple of weeks too, so more time to work [emoji16]

let me know when the changeover is complete @Lee and ill update the link on the juice list.

let me know when the changeover is complete @Lee and ill update the link on the juice list.

Thanks mate, I’ll tell you now because I’ll more than likely forget, from sunday 25th it’ll be fully under prime Vapes control :)

Hi Lee, saw this clicked.the link just to see what flavours they were.
Well one thing led to another and I topped up!
Not after the freebies but wanted to ask if my order#5410 could be held back till Tuesday before posting as I am away and don't want a red card waiting,
Cheers.
Oh and I don't need any nic shots

Thanks mate, I’ll tell you now because I’ll more than likely forget, from sunday 25th it’ll be fully under prime Vapes control :)
no worries. a date ill remember as day before my a year older day.

Hi Lee, saw this clicked.the link just to see what flavours they were.
Well one thing led to another and I topped up!
Not after the freebies but wanted to ask if my order#5410 could be held back till Tuesday before posting as I am away and don't want a red card waiting,
Cheers.
Oh and I don't need any nic shots

No problem mate, I’ll make a note of that for you! I hope you enjoy them [emoji16]

Gives me an excuse, not really needed, to give the lemonade blackcurrant a go. [emoji846]

I love a lychee flavour and seen one of your new flavours has got lychee in it, might need to make an order!

Wait. What? 12mg? I had no idea you were doing 12mg stuff. Man, I’m so out of the goddamn loop these days [emoji23]

Hi guys,

As promised there is a few sample packs ready, these are 3mg packs. I will do some 6mg and 12mg packs too soon.

I’ll be sticking these in FREE with some peoples orders that I recognise from the forum. I’d sooner give a treat to people that order from me than random people :)

If you get one, please could you either write a short review, or email/PM me with your thoughts if you’re uncomfortable writing a review in public (I know there is many lurkers that order from me!). Your thoughts are welcome positive or negative, as always.

Just wanted to write this in the hope a few people that have ordered over the weekend will see this, to make you aware what the packs are for!

View attachment 198643
I stuck a large order in with you over the weekend #5404, I'll happily let you know my thoughts on them if you wanna slip a pack in for me [emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom