What's new

Generals Juices - FREE 3mg sample packs

Yeah I was unsure about having them on my website for this reason mate, but I knew some of you guys would want to try them and I didn’t think it was fair to push double postage on people from two sites!

I get what you’re saying, they are my juices now but not my recipes. Tricky isn’t it!
I am sure it will work out with a bit of your 'Del Boy' magic and I think it works on the site, people looking for prime vapes juice will probably pick up the odd one or two to try and vice versa
And you know if you change any of them too much or too quickly you are just going shit[emoji6]

I am sure it will work out with a bit of your 'Del Boy' magic and I think it works on the site, people looking for prime vapes juice will probably pick up the odd one or two to try and vice versa
And you know if you change any of them too much or too quickly you are just going shit[emoji6]

Del Boy magic lol [emoji23]

War & poppadoms (peach)

With this I get peach on the inhale, with hints of what I would call generic fruit, I know its mange and 2 melons [emoji16] from the description, and while I get a little melon flavour I dont think I would have picked it out if I hadn't know it was there
Not really my cup of tea, nothing really wrong with it if you like peach but not really alot to it
I am not getting curry[emoji6] but there is something right on the end of the vape, just wouldn't know how to describe it

That's all of them from me unless someone else wants to send me loads of free juice to talk bollocks about [emoji6][emoji23]

War & poppadoms (peach)

With this I get peach on the inhale, with hints of what I would call generic fruit, I know its mange and 2 melons [emoji16] from the description, and while I get a little melon flavour I dont think I would have picked it out if I hadn't know it was there
Not really my cup of tea, nothing really wrong with it if you like peach but not really alot to it
I am not getting curry[emoji6] but there is something right on the end of the vape, just wouldn't know how to describe it

That's all of them from me unless someone else wants to send me loads of free juice to talk bollocks about [emoji6][emoji23]

Four lemonades to go [emoji16]

Think the others need to lay off the kormas whilst vaping [emoji23]

Four lemonades to go [emoji16]

Think the others need to lay off the kormas whilst vaping [emoji23]
I have just eaten a spicy Italian subway so possibly that cancelled out the curry? [emoji23]

Just cracked open the blackcurrant lemonade. Initial assessment @Lee is that this is best prime vapes liquid, alongside the limesicle I’ve tried. It’s delicious. Even the Mrs is loving it!!

Just cracked open the blackcurrant lemonade. Initial assessment @Lee is that this is best prime vapes liquid, alongside the limesicle I’ve tried. It’s delicious. Even the Mrs is loving it!!

My favourite of the four for sure mate, lovely to vape when the weather is hot, super refreshing isn’t it [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom