What's new

Generals Juices - FREE 3mg sample packs

Lee

Vendor
Hi guys,

As promised there is a few sample packs ready, these are 3mg packs. I will do some 6mg and 12mg packs too soon.

I’ll be sticking these in FREE with some peoples orders that I recognise from the forum. I’d sooner give a treat to people that order from me than random people :)

If you get one, please could you either write a short review, or email/PM me with your thoughts if you’re uncomfortable writing a review in public (I know there is many lurkers that order from me!). Your thoughts are welcome positive or negative, as always.

Just wanted to write this in the hope a few people that have ordered over the weekend will see this, to make you aware what the packs are for!

IMG_1015.jpg

Nice idea. Shame my ejuice stash is over flowing but will no doubt have a try of one or two of these :D

Nice idea. Shame my ejuice stash is over flowing but will no doubt have a try of one or two of these :D

Nice thing about them is half of them are TPD, with some deals going on they’ll be only a couple quid a bottle, and probably some deals on the sample packs etc - shouldn’t cost you much to try them out in the future mate :)

Nice thing about them is half of them are TPD, with some deals going on they’ll be only a couple quid a bottle, and probably some deals on the sample packs etc - shouldn’t cost you much to try them out in the future mate :)
3 ltrs of juice in the cupboard, inc about 300ml of yours (like my custard well steeped ;)) so unless there's an apocolypse due I'm alright for a month or 2. Will defo have a look when I next order :thumbup:

3 ltrs of juice in the cupboard, inc about 300ml of yours (like my custard well steeped ;)) so unless there's an apocolypse due I'm alright for a month or 2. Will defo have a look when I next order :thumbup:

With them big badass Lipo mods you have, I should have thought it’ll all be gone by the morning mate [emoji23]

Order placed:I need to try the grapefruit lemonade and also the toffee custard. Plus my new adv private reserve (I have a couple bottles left but they won't last long).
Congrats about the new line! I thought you said you needed a little spare time... @Lee Workaholic cunt! [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom