What's new

Dripworx - One Shot Concentrate updates

Wow well done Lee, that's a good selection of vendors to hold your concentrates!

Thanks mate! Easier if they are available in other places isn’t it, customers that want some other brands too can save on the postage then and have it all shipped from one place [emoji16]

I only ever order from the one place!!! [emoji6]
Will cider lolly make an appearance as a concentrate before payday?
(I know you are busy swabbing the deck, making juice etc)

I only ever order from the one place!!! [emoji6]
Will cider lolly make an appearance as a concentrate before payday?
(I know you are busy swabbing the deck, making juice etc)

Yeah they all will eventually mate! I had all the flavourings arrive on Friday so it won’t be long until they are all up. Some wholesale stuff to get tied up then I’m on it [emoji51][emoji51]

Yeah they all will eventually mate! I had all the flavourings arrive on Friday so it won’t be long until they are all up. Some wholesale stuff to get tied up then I’m on it [emoji51][emoji51]
[emoji106] [emoji106]

Aw mate I mixed fuzz bomb up last night I know it says a week steeping for optimal flavour but I couldn't resist having a cheeky full of the pharaoh mini and all I can say is bravo sir .....bravo this is fucking delicious it has the same crack like quality as the Mexican fried ice cream I vape from chefs
It's that good I said I was going to bed 5 mins ago but I wanted to sit and just have a wee chain vape on this
Can't wait to work my way through the others but I don't think the 150ml I have of this will last long

Aw mate I mixed fuzz bomb up last night I know it says a week steeping for optimal flavour but I couldn't resist having a cheeky full of the pharaoh mini and all I can say is bravo sir .....bravo this is fucking delicious it has the same crack like quality as the Mexican fried ice cream I vape from chefs
It's that good I said I was going to bed 5 mins ago but I wanted to sit and just have a wee chain vape on this
Can't wait to work my way through the others but I don't think the 150ml I have of this will last long

Pleased you like it mate! My favourite from the range Fuzz ball is [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Thanks for coming back and letting me know the verdict too!

Would these be ok to mix 70/30 @Lee? Been tempted before but only use stock coils atm, the max VG of Unibase has always concerned me :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom