What's new

Dripworx - One Shot Concentrate updates

Lee

Vendor
Hi guys,

Just a quick one to let you know we have been busy updating the one shot section online. You asked for 30mls, we listened. 30ml option is live now (although won’t be stocked until next week).

We also have secured some orders with other vendors who will be stocking our 30ml one shots, so you can expect to see them popping up on a couple other sites too pretty soon!

They are retailing at £9.99 30mls however, we will be running a introductory offer of £7.99 30mls as soon as they are showing as in stock. For a limited time only.

More new flavours will also be popping up soon [emoji16]

You can check them out here - https://dripworx.co.uk/one-shot-concentrates-2-c.asp

Have a great weekend!

I wouldn’t say it is mate, similar profile but imo the CCD tastes identical to a Greggs caramel custard donut [emoji7]

Sweet, il grab some in a few days when I can use PayPal’s pay after delivery so it doesn’t come out until after payday.

Ps. When’s the Christmas custard coming! [emoji34]

Sweet, il grab some in a few days when I can use PayPal’s pay after delivery so it doesn’t come out until after payday.

Ps. When’s the Christmas custard coming! [emoji34]

I have a whole list of flavours to get sorted mate, I have spent the last few weeks over Xmas getting my shit together finishing up all the bits and pieces. I have some free time to finally get them all sorted now!

I wouldn’t say it is mate, similar profile but imo the CCD tastes identical to a Greggs caramel custard donut [emoji7]

Hi @Lee are you planning on getting more of the 30ml's in stock? tried to pick a few up just now but each 30ml flav i selected is out of stock :(

Hi @Lee are you planning on getting more of the 30ml's in stock? tried to pick a few up just now but each 30ml flav i selected is out of stock :(

Hey buddy, absolutely. That’s what I’m doing now actually, spending today and tomorrow sorting them all out!

I’d wait until tomorrow or Friday, there will be 30mls and also double the amount of flavours to choose from :)

Hey buddy, absolutely. That’s what I’m doing now actually, spending today and tomorrow sorting them all out!

I’d wait until tomorrow or Friday, there will be 30mls and also double the amount of flavours to choose from :)

@Lee amazing :) Genuinely excited about this. Finally a top quality company with exciting 1 shot concentrate flavours. I do enjoy a nice bowt of mixing my own but tbh you cant beat letting the experts get it right and pretending you are a genius knocking it together in the kitchen :D Roll on Friday!!!

delighted with the addition of 30mls and more flavours ill be placing a stonker order when they are all up

just went on i see theres more flavours added but the 30mls still showing out of stock, will these be on tomorrow mate ?

Back
Top Bottom