What's new

Dripworx - 50% Off last few Christmas flavours!!!!!

Lee

Vendor
Hi guys,

To clear the remaining Christmas flavours, less than half price now. £9.99 per 80ml shortfill (includes nic shots).

Christmas brittle - Creamy white fudge, sweet chewy toffee and candy pecan chunks. Set into bite sized bars with an epic caramel crunch. Everyone's favourite Christmas snack!

Italian struffoli - Traditional Struffoli with a dripworx twist, Deep fried miniature dough balls, Drizzled with sweet golden syrup, topped with a handful of candy sprinkles and finished with a couple of sweet sugared cherries.

Both can be found here - https://dripworx.co.uk/unibase-premium-shortfill-1-c.asp

Once they are gone, they are gone.

Free postage over £35 still applies.

No code needed. Products are already discounted.

Please note - these are not part of the multi buy unibase bundle deal [emoji4]

Happy days [emoji41][emoji41]

Just received the Christmas brittle and it's nice, very nice.. will definitely be trying out some of the other flavours soon. And thanks for the super fast delivery.

It'd be rude not to.
Both sound great, just the thing for my vaping sweettooth! [emoji16]
Order placed.

Just received the Christmas brittle and it's nice, very nice.. will definitely be trying out some of the other flavours soon. And thanks for the super fast delivery.

You’re most welcome mate! I’m pleased you enjoyed them! [emoji16]

@Lee
Well the lick test made me think I'd prefer the Christmas Brittle.
As it turns out Struffoli slightly edged ahead when vaped! Seemed to have a slight citrus edge which knocked back the sweetness a tad, very good indeed.
The Christmas Brittle certainly satisfied any sweet tooth cravings! MMmmm, fudgey buttery goodness..
So far only tried them in a series setup. Will pop a build in a 4.2v setup sometime and see what the flavour profile is like south of 100+ watts!!
:2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Exactly what I thought about struffoli, you get that doughnutty taste with like a little lemon/citrus note to it very moreish.

I tried the brittle over Christmas and was very impressed but I reckon I like the struffoli that bit more, enjoying that cake tone with a note of citrus [emoji106][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom