What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

@Lee while you are here actually, I may as well pester you even more......

this is my favourite album in the whole world and I'd like to make a set that looks similar in tribute.

I'm thinking blue/copper flip (aka Copper Blue Flip!!) colbalt blue pearl and candy gold pearl... do you think that might look similar? I'm wondering if it's possible get that light bits/dark bits effect? maybe go for a darker blue and a darker gold and use the copper/blue flip to create the highlights? ... or am I just gibbering about the impossible?

51gS6IjhyWL._SX355_.jpg

@Lee while you are here actually, I may as well pester you even more......

this is my favourite album in the whole world and I'd like to make a set that looks similar in tribute.

I'm thinking blue/copper flip (aka Copper Blue Flip!!) colbalt blue pearl and candy gold pearl... do you think that might look similar? I'm wondering if it's possible get that light bits/dark bits effect? maybe go for a darker blue and a darker gold and use the copper/blue flip to create the highlights? ... or am I just gibbering about the impossible?

View attachment 175949

Yeah the resin even a single colour tends to have highlights by default, where as the flip colours (single colours) have a different effect. So for example...

Here is a single colour pink/blue flip. You will notice the effect of the flip here...

IMG_5108.jpg

And here, a candy gold with jet black. You will notice the gold kind of looks not flat, all different shades. It just does this by itself..

IMG_5107.jpg

I think to get that effect of the separate colours it would be best to go for a cobalt blue, or maybe the Sakuza blue and swirl in the candy gold. What do you think?

yeah, candy blue, candy gold would look amazing ..... I'll add it to my list, next month maybe! :D (I have a birthday coming up ;) )

yeah, candy blue, candy gold would look amazing ..... I'll add it to my list, next month maybe! :D (I have a birthday coming up ;) )

No worries mate, if you don’t have Instagram you can now just check out the gallery tab on the site to see the latest pics, may be others in the making that you might fancy. Nice to see how some colours look together isn’t it. I post more pictures on there because that’s where most of my custom is coming from [emoji16]

No worries mate, if you don’t have Instagram you can now just check out the gallery tab on the site to see the latest pics, may be others in the making that you might fancy. Nice to see how some colours look together isn’t it. I post more pictures on there because that’s where most of my custom is coming from [emoji16]

cheers. :)

Hi mate, don’t reckon you could have a look if those pesky payment buttons have gone at cart now could you? I have just had three underpaid orders come through [emoji23]

Hi mate, don’t reckon you could have a look if those pesky payment buttons have gone at cart now could you? I have just had three underpaid orders come through [emoji23]

ah shit ... hang on gimme a mo.

ah shit ... hang on gimme a mo.

On mobile it’s gone anyways, desktop I don’t have access to until I get home [emoji23]

Going to be a pain refunding and explaining these now [emoji23]

all seems ok to me, I had to go to the checkout and the price was right...

Back
Top Bottom