What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

amazing! thanks Lee .......

Email or PM me your paypal and I'll sort you out.

Here please buddy, easy to keep track of what’s been ordered and grab your shipping details etc.

Just select billet box set - acrylic resin

If you want the raspberry ripple (don’t have to) just select 510-acrylic resin and a tenner would cover that one, if not then I’ll just stick it on the website :)

https://customtips.co.uk/custom-order/

That's awesome @Lee. Can you do me one of my curvy tips (like the first two you made for the Berserker Mini and the Dvarw) in the raspberry ripple, please? I have a feeling it will come out swirlier ...... which I rather fancy?

That's awesome @Lee. Can you do me one of my curvy tips (like the first two you made for the Berserker Mini and the Dvarw) in the raspberry ripple, please? I have a feeling it will come out swirlier ...... which I rather fancy?

Yeah no worries, did you want it off the same blank (pastel) or me to make you a gloss one?

Just paid for the neapolitan for the moment, if the RR hangs around I'll get you to make a tip for it and get that at a later date. :)

Just paid for the neapolitan for the moment, if the RR hangs around I'll get you to make a tip for it and get that at a later date. :)

No probs thanks mate. Will have this packed up and posted tomorrow for you :)

That blank is great, thanks. :)

I was waiting to see how Si's came out! :D

No worries, I’ll post some pictures up soon as I’m done :)

I must warn you, I have another 20 odd blanks coming this week too [emoji23][emoji23]

No worries, I’ll post some pictures up soon as I’m done :)

I must warn you, I have another 20 odd blanks coming this week too [emoji23][emoji23]
.... and I must warn you ....... I have a project of my own planned ........ :P

Would you rather I went into it here or by PM?

Hey Lee .... that 'Silk Ghost' is that like a pearlescent white colour or just a flake additive?

Back
Top Bottom