What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

Not the greatest pic ever but the urban camo matches the G Class perfectly and the Billet Box, well that finishes the set up to a tee, vapes brilliantly too.
new drip tips.jpg

Today’s tips done!

First up for @JoeMac a custom shape 510 for his billet box, from the lava flow blank!

IMG_0740.jpg

We also have another lava flow, this time for @Mitz a low profile 810.

IMG_0741.jpg

@Mitz - just to pre warn you, I’ve put some goodies in your parcel today and it might not fit through your letterbox, so you may need to be about tomorrow to take the delivery :)

Today’s tips done!

First up for @JoeMac a custom shape 510 for his billet box, from the lava flow blank!

View attachment 194236

We also have another lava flow, this time for @Mitz a low profile 810.

View attachment 194237

@Mitz - just to pre warn you, I’ve put some goodies in your parcel today and it might not fit through your letterbox, so you may need to be about tomorrow to take the delivery :)
Oooh, a surprise! Look forward to it. Thank you very much @Lee :)

And the tip looks awesome. :yourock:90% of my kit is black, red, or black and red. So these tips will never be short of a dance partner.

Thanks mate. :worship:

Last edited:
Mine arrived this morning. I'm at work so haven't seen them yet but the missus has had the long tip in her mouth all morning.

Will pop up pics (of the drip tips) later.

Mine arrived this morning. I'm at work so haven't seen them yet but the missus has had the long tip in her mouth all morning.

Will pop up pics (of the drip tips) later.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Package received @Lee. Thank you very much!:yahoo:

The drip tip is perfect and I can't wait to try the juice. Very much appreciated. :worship:

2019-06-20_14.48.29.jpg

Back
Top Bottom