What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

Lee

Vendor
Hi guys,

This has been a bit of a hobby of mine for the last few months. Making custom made tips by hand, no CNC used. Just a lathe and some chisels. Each tip is unique and made to order.

If anyone would like one, feel free to shoot me a PM. £10 each posted.

Can be made to fit any atty, any colour, low profile, wide bore, whatever you fancy. Made with love by yours truly.

Below is the blanks I currently have, acrylic, stab wood, aluminite and various others.

These are made to order so please understand shipping is not instant.

Few pics of the latest ones :)

IMG_2349.JPG
IMG_2359.JPG
IMG_2360.JPG
IMG_2361.JPG
IMG_2362.JPG
IMG_2363.JPG
IMG_2364.JPG
IMG_2365.JPG
IMG_2366.JPG

The second tip down is mine. I bought it off Lee last week and it’s currently sitting on my Skill RDA.

I like nice tips sometimes, and I don’t mind paying £15/16 for them from the big boys, but suffice to say that the resin Lee is using is of a very high quality and the tips have a lovely bevel to them. They’re as nice as any of the others I’ve got.

To the point where I’ve just ordered two more. Worth a punt if you’re in the market for one [emoji1303]

These look great mate,
Just a question, would it be possible to make the top of a wasp nano as i have just broke mine ( it shattered as it was being used, don't know how)

These look great mate,
Just a question, would it be possible to make the top of a wasp nano as i have just broke mine ( it shattered as it was being used, don't know how)

That’s like a whole cap isn’t it? I’m not sure the blanks I have will be wide enough to make that mate, they are only around 20mm square :(

And for good measure, here is a mini friction fit 510 I made today to go on my kayfun five.
IMG_2367.JPG

Got anything this green Lee?
View attachment 147248

Yes mate, the fourth one from top in the picture of the blanks is like a luminous green, I haven’t made any out of that one yet but I can post a picture of one once it’s polished up to show you if you like? They look totally different once they are polished :)

That’s like a whole cap isn’t it? I’m not sure the blanks I have will be wide enough to make that mate, they are only around 20mm square :(
Yep its the whole cap, never mind, i will take one for my goon.
Pm you Wednesday when i get paid again (just spent my last few quid on some cable guy and brittle)[emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom