What's new

Custard slice is back.... with four brothers [emoji16]

Yeah it is quite sharp, it’s a very tangy lemon mate. You’d think given the profile and the way it smells that the rhubarb would be the main flavour, but you can hardly taste it. It kind of just adds to the flavour really.

A sharp, slightly sweetened lemon tart would be a better description I guess [emoji16]
I’d have to disagree with you there mate, I m getting a really nice rhubarb flavour from it on the exhale, lemon on the inhale but definitely rhubarb on the exhale, I guess a lot depends on the set-up you are using....
Lovely juice tho and the flavours do go great together...
Well worth a try @Discomatt

I’d have to disagree with you there mate, I m getting a really nice rhubarb flavour from it on the exhale, lemon on the inhale but definitely rhubarb on the exhale, I guess a lot depends on the set-up you are using....
Lovely juice tho and the flavours do go great together...
Well worth a try @Discomatt

Yeah it’s in there for sure mate! You can taste it more on a dripper, on a mesh coil it’s barley there though.

I guess what I’m trying to say is if you smelt the bottle you would instantly think “fuck, this is going to be overpowering rhubarb and nothing else” but it doesn’t taste anything like that does it? You can pick out all the flavours easily [emoji16]

Yeah it’s in there for sure mate! You can taste it more on a dripper, on a mesh coil it’s barley there though.

I guess what I’m trying to say is if you smelt the bottle you would instantly think “fuck, this is going to be overpowering rhubarb and nothing else” but it doesn’t taste anything like that does it? You can pick out all the flavours easily [emoji16]
Definetly mate, to smell the bottle I’m getting almost all lemon and hardly any rhubarb but it’s there when I vape it, but like you say not overpowering, you can easily pick out all the flavours but for me they also blend together really well...
I let the oh’s dad try it but didn’t tell him what the flavours was, he sat there vaping it for about 15 minutes and couldn’t guess what it was, he got the lemon straight away but couldn’t guess the rhubarb, then once I told him what it was he was like “ yeah that’s definitely rhubarb “ I just had to laugh at him :clapping:

The custard slice reminds me more of one of those old fashioned custard cream biscuits freshly dunked in a two spoonful of sugar cup of milky tea.
Not that I've thought a lot on this matter...

The custard slice reminds me more of one of those old fashioned custard cream biscuits freshly dunked in a two spoonful of sugar cup of milky tea.
Not that I've thought a lot on this matter...

I can see where you’re going with it mate! The pastry in there is a bit biscuity and quite sweet [emoji16]

Nothing better than a soggy custard cream so I’ll take that as a compliment haha

I can see where you’re going with it mate! The pastry in there is a bit biscuity and quite sweet [emoji16]

Nothing better than a soggy custard cream so I’ll take that as a compliment haha
It was meant as one,i'm liking the 2 scoops also_Oh and the lemon meringue pie.

Back
Top Bottom