What's new

Custard slice is back.... with four brothers [emoji16]

Lee

Vendor
Lots and lots and lots and lots of emails and PMs asking what’s going on with this, as there is info dotted around in various threads I figured it would be best to clear it all up in one thread.

Custard slice is coming back.

There is new flavours being released with it. I have been a busy bee blending on top of the base from custard slice, a small range of bold new flavours with that creamy custardy goodness left lingering on the tongue.

Yes I can tell you what flavours they are, some pics below!

No it’s not available yet, it will be released on 26th December (boxing day) via email notification only, so sign up if you haven’t already! I have no idea if these will sell out as fast as the previous batches, but I wouldn’t hang around to find out. Especially with 50% off [emoji16]

Yes it is only a small batch, i will await some feedback on them and then look at making them permanent if you guys want them to stay!

Anyone that wants to sign up to the newsletter it can be found at the bottom of our homepage at https://www.primevapes.co.uk

IMG_5737.jpg
IMG_5746.jpg
IMG_5747.jpg
IMG_5748.jpg
IMG_5749.jpg
IMG_5750.jpg

You are so mean for making these 70/30 only @Lee, but I'm glad really cos it means I can't be tempted...they almost all sound lush tho [emoji39]

You are so mean for making these 70/30 only @Lee, but I'm glad really cos it means I can't be tempted...they almost all sound lush tho [emoji39]

They aren’t even remotely harsh! Perhaps give one bottle a try [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom