What's new

Custard Slice - Christmas special, batch 2 in stock. Shipping now!

So, just tried the custard slice after a 2 week steep...
Fuck me its good, not only has it beaten my previous favourite juice, it went and got a big stick to carry on battering it when it was down!!
Stunning juice!!

My one criticism WTF is it limited edition for????[emoji6]

So, just tried the custard slice after a 2 week steep...
Fuck me its good, not only has it beaten my previous favourite juice, it went and got a big stick to carry on battering it when it was down!!
Stunning juice!!

My one criticism WTF is it limited edition for????[emoji6]

Mate... I won’t usually comment on my own produce as I’m sure you know, but.. fuck...me. It is bloody nice isn’t it [emoji23]

Mate... I won’t usually comment on my own produce as I’m sure you know, but.. fuck...me. It is bloody nice isn’t it [emoji23]
It's more than bloody nice!
Stopped in a spar today and brought a custard slice and it was not as nice as the bloody juice (think they had hidden jam in it[emoji23])

It's more than bloody nice!
Stopped in a spar today and brought a custard slice and it was not as nice as the bloody juice (think they had hidden jam in it[emoji23])

Yeah, I think if you got one from a proper family bakers and compared it would be pretty close mate! That’s what I worked off, 20 custard slices from the local baker [emoji23]

On a side note, when the mrs is off your back the directors blend is one for you I think. I reckon you’d like this one [emoji108]

Back
Top Bottom