What's new

Black Friday 25% Reduction SITE-WIDE!

TECC

Premium Vendor
Hey POTV!!!

TECC's Black Friday sale is NOW ON! With 25% off SITE-WIDE! No gimmicks, no items excluded*, just a weekend of reductions!

*Items in clearance not applicable due to the high reductions already applied.

www.tecc.co.uk
tecc-black-friday-social.jpg

Last edited:
How do you get this ... not coming up in my basket? It does say 'weekend' above? It also says 'no items excluded' but the item I tried to order came up at the same price (same as other places too)?

Last edited:
How do you get this ... not coming up in my basket? It does say 'weekend' above? It also says 'no items excluded' but the item I tried to order came up at the same price (same as other places too)?

Did you try putting the code POTV20

Yep, though the item I was after wasn't full price, so I didn't really expect that to work. And it didn't! ;)

Thanks though. :)

ooh bugger well hopefully the OP will reply soon & get this sorted for you .

Hey! Sorry to hear about your issue @Crewella ! The prices are already reduced on the site, so for instance if you add to your basket an Arc 5 (currently £29.99) then your basket should show this as £29.99, is this not what is happening? The basket itself will not show any reduction message because we have simply dropped the price on the products. Send me a message if you are still having an issue and i'll make sure this is sorted out :)

Back
Top Bottom