What's new

ARMAGEDDON- BOTTOM FEEDER BOX

Vape Geek

Vendor

Attachments

• squonker-box-bf-armageddon-mfg.jpg
    squonker-box-bf-armageddon-mfg.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 86
Hi @Vape Geek, please could you give a few more details of this mod as there isn't much information on your website.

e.g. it looks like it's a mass-produced plastic mech mod, is that correct? Seems like an awful lot of money if it is!
The only option you have in stock at the moment is yellow with white doors - white being out of stock - when might the other colours shown in the images be available please?
Will the doors be available separately? What about different colour buttons?

Not that I'd be buying one at that price, but if I were thinking of splashing out over £100 for a mod they're the sort of questions I'd be asking [emoji6]

Hi @Vape Geek, please could you give a few more details of this mod as there isn't much information on your website.

e.g. it looks like it's a mass-produced plastic mech mod, is that correct? Seems like an awful lot of money if it is!
The only option you have in stock at the moment is yellow with white doors - white being out of stock - when might the other colours shown in the images be available please?
Will the doors be available separately? What about different colour buttons?

Not that I'd be buying one at that price, but if I were thinking of splashing out over £100 for a mod they're the sort of questions I'd be asking [emoji6]

The option we have is Yellow/black and only last one left. Yes, it is a solid plastic. Doors won't be sold separately, though we'll be bringing new colours soon. The info on the website corresponds the description of the device provided by the manufacturer.

• All Silver Plated Contacts
  • 6 mL Squank Bottle
  • Super soft Squank Bottle
  • 22 mm 510 connector
  • Fully mechanical
  • Delrin contact spacer to reduce heat
  • Single 18650 battery
  • Dimensions 78 mm x 47 mm x 25 mm

Back
Top Bottom