What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

Just pulled out a 200ml bottle of Starbux with 3mg nicotine, it's been steeping in a black bottle in a dark dark place.
Some of you are in for a real real treat with this batch. it's so dark and dense, the smell is so intense :)

Just pulled out a 200ml bottle of Starbux with 3mg nicotine, it's been steeping in a black bottle in a dark dark place.
Some of you are in for a real real treat with this batch. it's so dark and dense, the smell is so intense :)

save some for me pls :D my favourite nom nom

It would appear there is a notice on the homepage about delays now anyway. I can understand what both are saying. In my eyes I don't think 2 weeks is too long to wait considering the price, but ONLY if you are aware of the 2 week wait prior to ordering. Simple. I've got the whole range (including the discontinued) steeping for well over a month now, most weren't to my liking when they first arrived but I'll dig them out soon for another try!

Hi folks,
Got a question about Starbux, love the flavour but it gives me a steaming headache after about 20 mins,it is 12mg. I use a subtank nano with the 1.2 coil @20 ish watts. I thought that maybe the nic level was too high but given that lemon biscuit and sweetie pie are my all day vapes both @12mg same 70/30 ratio in another subtank nano. 1.2 coil @20 ish watts with no problem at all iam kinda stumped, has anyone else had a problem like this? It is so gutting as i love the flavour and Aerovape so this post is not meant in anyway as a criticism of them, just a cry for help lol.

That is very strange Gary, the only suggestion I can think of at this time is to try lowering the nic level for this juice only to see if there is any change.
The only other thing I can think of is maybe you have an intolerance to a particular flavouring we use.

I hope you find a successful solution bud :)

Back
Top Bottom