What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

Cheap prices shouldn't come with poor service. If a vendor has an offer on and can't keep up with demand and there's going to be a wait then they should be told ASAP not wait for a complaint then apologize.

Cheap prices shouldn't come with poor service. If a vendor has an offer on and can't keep up with demand and there's going to be a wait then they should be told ASAP not wait for a complaint then apologize.
I agree totally with this. I use aerovape quite often but I know that if I'm desperate it won't be here fast enough...so I only order if I don't actually need it within the next 7-10 days.

It was pretty frustrating the first time I used them though. Maybe a disclaimer on the site saying order will be fulfilled within 2 weeks...at least then people can make their decision on wether to order or not.

The facts are simple.
Pretty much anyone on here who uses Areovape a should know by now, happy hours offers are ALWAYS busy. Pretty much everybody who uses the happy hours alway order more. There has been plenty of advanced notice that Aerovape will be closed for December, AND that the happy days offer would be spread over all the weekends in November to A) help spread the load on Aerovape, and B) give people a chance to stock up for December.
It's not fuckin rocket science to work out Aerovape would be gettin their collective arses worked off with these orders, and they'd take longer than normal ! Also worth keeping in mind, Decembers closure will help get OUR orders out a bit quicker.
Take a minute to think.
EVERY MONTH, Aerovape are choosing to DOUBLE their work load, for NO increase in cost to us, AND giving FREE post !
FFS ! Who else does that ? I owned/run a small business, and yes, I always knocked a couple of quid off the bill, but I wouldn't have done what Aerovape, never mind do it every month !
Yes, my 1st Nov order took two weeks. And what ? I had to go without my fav juice. Well boo fuckin hoo, I didn't die, I didn't even go hungry, NOBODY did ! I'd plenty of other juice to use.
Get it in perspective ! If bloody good juice at half price, taking a couple of weeks to arrive coming up to Xmas is the only thing I've got to bitch about, I'm being a twat, please send someone round to kick me in the fuckin nuts, VERY HARD !
I'll consider it a lucky break if Aerovape don't decide to say, Fuck this, it's not worth the effort, after reading this thread.
I for one, greatly appreciate their efforts, great juice, and happy days offers. :)

Pretty much anyone on here who uses Areovape a should know by now, happy hours offers are ALWAYS busy. Pretty much everybody who uses the happy hours alway order more. There has been plenty of advanced notice that Aerovape will be closed for December.

This is where the problem lies though... Not every one who uses POTV is a member and check every thread and read every post. A small note on their website might stop people posting 'oh, my aerovape order hasn't turned up. Where the fuck is it' and not every person who orders has ordered before and knows there will be a wait.

I personally love Aerovape juices and the price is amazing so I don't mind the wait. But for someone who doesn't know they might have to wait two weeks it can be quite annoying.

I guess the forum lurkers aren't like the rest of us who have a litre of juice in the cupboard for emergencies and order when they need it, not because they want it.

I don't mind waiting I have no issues normally but as I'm off on holiday this week I ordered this juice to take with me my concern is if this order has gone astray then I have no juice for my holiday I'm not digging at areovape just concerned as I have no will power on holiday no juice and fags at a pound a pack I will cave

I don't mind waiting I have no issues normally but as I'm off on holiday this week I ordered this juice to take with me my concern is if this order has gone astray then I have no juice for my holiday I'm not digging at areovape just concerned as I have no will power on holiday no juice and fags at a pound a pack I will cave
Buy some juice from a store to last you the holiday. Simples

Get it in perspective ! If bloody good juice at half price, taking a couple of weeks to arrive coming up to Xmas is the only thing I've got to bitch about, I'm being a twat, please send someone round to kick me in the fuckin nuts, VERY HARD ! )

Wouldn't say I was bitching about it just letting him know the current status of my order that was posted out on mon/tues and only going 30 miles which seems very strange as for example Vapeclub which is 40 miles away post out and it arrives the next day.

Buy some juice from a store to last you the holiday. Simples

Ohhhh yeah never thought of that what a rather simple solution thanks for your vital important input to help resolve my issue. [emoji322][emoji3][emoji322]

I can see both sides here.

Having ordered a few times from Aerovape I have been able to allow for the wait by staggering my orders, leaving me enough juice in between, while stocking up for Christmas and New Year.
But I can see if you have ordered for the first time and expected the juice to arrive in a couple of days you may be concerned or frustrated.

This is one of the best offers I have ever seen for quality juice. £3 for 30ml of Orange Fresco. Come on, has anyone seen anything better? Is it any wonder people are putting in lots of orders?

I personally love their Season 2 juices (not to be biased I also love Manabush, but thats be a different thread :D) and am happy to wait.

But maybe @Aerovape Ltd could put something on here and their website explaining that due to the increased orders to expect a little delay. Just a thought.

For those that may have missed a previous post, the reason we are closing for a while is to address recurring issues mainly to increase stock so we can enable guaranteed next day deliveries.
And we will not return until we are 100% sure we can meet these standards. We are unfortunately victims of our own fame, within a year and we haven't even begun yet ;D.

We have around 120 orders left so they will all be completed by next friday at the latest.
If any of you guys are really in a need for immediate vaping juice then leave me a pm with your order number, no need for paragraphs of text just the number will do.
Then I will forward it to the team for posting that day, but like I said by next friday all orders will be posted:)

Thank you for your patience and understanding, Love you guys :grouphug:

Back
Top Bottom