What's new

Aerovape 2017 News

Account Creation:

Our system was a bit too demanding on users to create super strong passwords which may have put some people off.
The system has been loosened to allow for more easier passwords and you can also choose your own username now :)

Creating an account is highly advisable if you want to accumulate loyalty points for future purchases.

Good afternoon

You may or may not be aware that it was my birthday last Sunday, in which I wanted to share with you a 20% discount for three days.

Well that time has almost come to an end and I didn't want anyone to miss out so I have extended the 20% discount till this Friday.

Loyalty points will still be awarded and if you have any existing points they can also be used in conjunction with the discount as well :)

Use code: BDAYTREAT

Afternoon ladies and gents :)

All juice prices have a new low price of £3.24 each!
Availability to our international friends is now possible.
Expect to see us in many places.
New Fruit Tea's and Tobacco's will be shortly arriving
:2thumbsup:

Ask and thou shalt recieve...

If you want 50vg 50pg, 70vg 30pg or anything in between but not limited to, please add your details in the ordering process.
Anything to help you be satisfied and keeping you off the tobacco!

Ask and thou shalt recieve...

If you want 50vg 50pg, 70vg 30pg or anything in between but not limited to, please add your details in the ordering process.
Anything to help you be satisfied and keeping you off the tobacco!
Fantastic bud. I was just mentioning that in simong' s mtl thread yesterday. Will your new tobacco juices be available in 50/50 too.
(Also cracked open the raspberry cookie yesterday as my daughter polished off the last bottle... bloody awesome).

Hi eyeball :) this covers all my juice range!
cant stop vaping earl grey; other variations coming raspberry and another lemon tea. One of the new tobaccos is called THE VEIL: cherries blended with dark tobaccos and nuts :27:

Last edited:
Hi eyeball :) this covers all my juice range!
cant stop vaping earl grey; other variations coming raspberry and another lemon tea. One of the new tobaccos is called THE VEIL: cherries blended with dark tobaccos and nuts :27:
Oh yes me likey.
Can't wait buddy. Lemon tea is bloody lovely too. I'm going to get into that later this week when the warm weather arrives for us southerners.

Back
Top Bottom