What's new

4 NEW Ingredients Added to the Online Mixing Platform!

Have you ever visited the Dripper Labs site?

• No, never heard of you before!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yes, I haven't signed up yet.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Yes, I have an account.

• Yes, I have placed an order!

• Total voters

DripperLabs

Vendor

As we come up to our one year anniversary since launch, we are celebrating our birthday month with 4x NEW ingredients that you can use to mix your own flavours with on www.dripperlabs.com!
Apricot | Butterscotch | Cereal | Energy

They are LIVE right now and we would love you to go and check out the site. :D

With these additions there are now a whopping 70 ingredients for you to choose from when creating your own e-liquid flavours online with Dripper Labs!

Interested in making your own flavours but find the messy, manual ways of DIY a bit of a turn off?
As a Dripper Labs creator it is effortless for you to create truly unique flavours on the platform and we will pour them for you repeatably and reliably, ready to vape the next day.

We hand-craft all of our in-house ingredients to give you the very best stand-alone flavours for you to use in your own creations. These new ingredients all meet the high-standards that our community of flavour fanatics have come to expect from Dripper Labs.

They are live right now so go and check them out and get creating with these exciting new additions. 3 NEW House Flavours will go up on the site in the next 24 hours to celebrate the new flavour potential that has been unlocked.

As always, thank you all for your ongoing support and amazing feedback on what we are doing.
Nick, Jack and Dan

Back
Top Bottom