POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

"Watson" a 18650 e-pipe pure stabwood 24mm church warden

Discussion in 'Vapesmarter' started by vapesmarter, Sep 29, 2019.

1. vapesmarter

vapesmarter Mod Maker

Watson has sat on my desk now for a week

its a clickfet it's a 18650 and it's a powerful beast and I mean it is a proper full-on "ex-navy grandad rough shag tobacco" e-pipe

do I like him hmmmm

take a look

DVD

Sherlock Holmes - Game of Shadows

Dr. John Watson: Tell me, when was the last time you had a hedgehog goulash?
    Sherlock Holmes: Well, I just told you Watson I can't remember.
    Dr. John Watson: Well, maybe you've repressed it.
    Sherlock Holmes: Ah, that's where you're wrong. You see, unlike you, I repress nothing.
    Dr. John Watson: Ah yes, and that's perfectly normal.
    Sherlock Holmes: How dare you be rude to this woman who has invited us into her tent, offered us her hedgehog?

alfIMG_9972.jpg

so this is stabilized spalted silver birch it has a tube from rob at stealth vape

alfIMG_9971.jpg

milling down for the 510 barrel

alfIMG_9997.jpg

action shot with the mod firing the led is the clickfet board it fires at full bore but still has the clickfet protection and you can turn it off and on the switch is made like the 510 barrel by me

add the bits and we have

alfIMG_0075.jpg alfIMG_0076.jpg alfIMG_0077.jpg alfIMG_0078.jpg

Watson comes with his own stand in stabwood

in the paw 360 degree

now do I like it

this is an odd one as all you people know im not the type of person to do the whole this is the best mod im god etc etc and bask in my own glory creating something is what I enjoy, on this making journey I got lost on the way but in the end the pipe is what I wanted a 18650 e-pipe that works

love my pipes then like them buy one

I will sell this on my website I havnt got a time frame or a cost but it won't be that expensive if by chance your interested drop me a pm

• Like Like x 9