What's new

the vapesmarter and alfie regulated mod, case, box driptip full monty giveaway

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
I wake up worried everyday turn the phone on and see horror death destruction I come on here and see stressed people we are all guilty of saying out of character things, people we love that do posts can suddenly irritate us me included....

this situation is making us all short the coping things like a safe home distractions family are withdrawn because of the lockdown your beautiful home is now a prison the people who work are risking their family's health as they have no choice, people who had money are now suffering in there finances....

how can I a forum member change this?

I will go back in time and do an Alfie and terry giveaway....

on offer is a brand new mod with possibilities to fiddle with for hours plus a drip tip a leather carry case, boxed, bagged and if I can I will even sort the battery

the cost to you nought nil I will pick up the tab if this thread and obviously the draw with Dermot o turdbucket brings a smile lets you forget the day to day worry its worth it

rules

1, makers im sorry no entry
2, you must have an avatar picture
3, the season I want stuff for free sorry no
4, you must be an active member
5, if you write sorry this isn't an entry I'm going to call you a twat

put your name down below

good luck

love stu alfie liz terry

IMG_3077.jpg

Lovely gesture from a top fella. #notanentry as you don't normally need an excuse to call me a twat, have this one for free:D:D

Count me in please , nice giveaway
This is a entry , but feel free to call me a twat.

1) Abujee
2. Bergkamp

Thanks.

You sir are a legend, many thanks for the chance

1) Abujee
2. Bergkamp
3. ninjazx6
4. BigBadBubbage

1) Abujee
2. Bergkamp
3. ninjazx6
4. Social Misfit

What a wonderful and lovely gesture :10:
and yes i am a twat.

Amazing giveaway Stu [emoji4] and your gonna have to call me a cunt because I've not been active enough to warrant a entry so
#notanentry [emoji23]

Id be a twat not to. Thanks for the chance.

1) Abujee
2. Bergkamp
3. ninjazx6
4. Social Misfit
5. Frogprince

oh number 5 my lucky number.

Oh wow the chance to win a stu special I am definitely open to being called anything you like..

1) Abujee
2. Bergkamp
3. ninjazx6
4. Social Misfit
5. Frogprince
6. Tazd

Thanks for the chance to win and good luck to all who enter and stay safe and well.

Back
Top Bottom