What's new

showcasing "Winter" pure hybrid resin dna250c twin tube

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
DVD

Donnie Darko

Dr. Lillian Thurman: You think the pursuit of God is absurd?
Donnie Darko: It is if everyone dies alone.
Dr. Lillian Thurman: And how does that make you afraid?
Donnie Darko: I don't want to be alone.

"winter" was a long process I started this when I was watching Taboo on the DVD but the block was rejected due to it having wood in it, the customer wanted pure resin

I'm not over keen on pure resin it's more expensive the colour doesn't react the same, I said this the other day on my group and some people couldn't understand why I didn't like the mod, I'm not the maker that does the "orange man bad" trump theme I don't brag that they are the best mods I don't see that I'm in a race as such I can beat any like for like quote because I can, money to me is only part of the process I love the creation but sometimes the mods a fleeting thing they come and go your put so much into the mods then it's gone. I don't make for myself or whop my own mod on the side at meetings why would you, that's just poor taste in my eyes but I read somewhere the chairman of BMW drives a jag I can see his point....

new block

alfIMG_2305.jpeg

faceplate making

alfIMG_2315.jpeg

i get all sorts of things come to the workshop these antlers needed to be mounted on some oak, before I get Bambi killer the deer died a long long time ago and they are antique at the moment work is work I wasn't over keen o doing them but it puts food on my table

alfIMG_2352.jpeg

first fix

alfIMG_2375.jpeg

add it all together

alfIMG_2411.jpeg
alfIMG_2412.jpeg
alfIMG_2413.jpeg

boxed and ready to ship I've changed my boxes as people copied me now all boxes have alfies paw branded into them so for you copy cats be original don't copy me....

96266983_670960140349235_6087562649644564480_n.jpg

in the paw 360 degree

love my mods then like them buy one

Attachments

• alfIMG_2415.jpeg
    alfIMG_2415.jpeg
    648.3 KB · Views: 38
Back
Top Bottom