vapesmarter

Mod Maker
Netflix

Black Mirror

"San Junipero"

Yorkie: "You married me."
Kelly: "To help you pass over. As a kindness."
Yorkie: "It's not so kind to leave."

I like black mirror but I drifted away from it after season 3 because at times it's too thought-provoking to literal to scary....

so I made a block for a mod some months ago the block weighed half a kilo I stuck it on the back burner for a while then we had a change of tac

alfIMG_4193.jpeg

halfway through the build

oil-fired steel faceplate

alfIMG_4226.jpeg
alfIMG_4227.jpeg
alfIMG_4228.jpeg
alfIMG_4229.jpeg
alfIMG_4230.jpeg
alfIMG_4231.jpeg

it's a big mod no doubt about it but it fits in the hand the two cut-outs are for grip it will take a 50mm atty and will fire at 300 watts

love my mods then like them buy one...

Wow Stu, never seen anything quite like that before. Tis a beast. Think Alfie's a bit unsure.

Lovely looking mod especially the black & blue but triple 21700 would be over kill for me but a dual 21700 would suit me. PS how's Alfie any better ?

Lovely looking mod especially the black & blue but triple 21700 would be over kill for me but a dual 21700 would suit me. PS how's Alfie any better ?

Alfie is getting better since he had a shave and groom he has been a puppy again but hes 8 now so he is an old boy, so he has to learn to take it easy, it happened after my dads funeral he pulled his back so we were in full panic mode it all went to shit but now after a week or so of crate rest he's better still a bit wobbly at times but he's his normal self

Alfie is getting better since he had a shave and groom he has been a puppy again but hes 8 now so he is an old boy, so he has to learn to take it easy, it happened after my dads funeral he pulled his back so we were in full panic mode it all went to shit but now after a week or so of crate rest he's better still a bit wobbly at times but he's his normal self

That's great news Stu. Virtual hug to Alfie.

Back
Top Bottom