What's new

showcasing "Lost" a 18650 mosfet mech in brass and wood looking glass mod -for sale

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
so here is the answer to the coming soon lost thread

I've seen some modmakers do mods that are not the normal thing these I like, to convert, adapt an everyday object into a mod is in my eyes modmaking anyone can push a button and let the CNC miller or printer make the mod

years ago I given tasks like this, we all were, we were given some strips of gold silver brass etc and told to design something we were given a time limit the winner got a bonus and the makers mark on the item that proved a seller, my boss at the time encouraged it he was very wise and knowledgable his view was creation is pure and that creation if used well kept us all in work and the company in profit

DVD

Lost season 4

the constant

DESMOND: I know this doesn't make any sense, because it doesn't make any sense to me. But... eight years from now... I, I need to call you, and I, I can't call you if I don't have your number.

PENNY: What?

DESMOND: Look, Penny, just, just give me your number, and, and I, I know I've ruined things, and I know you think things are over between us, but they're not. If there's any part of you that still believes in us, just give me your number.

PENNY: And what's to say you won't call me tonight, or tomorrow.

DESMOND: I won't call for eight years. December 24, 2004. Christmas Eve. I promise. Please, Pen.

PENNY: If I give you the number, will you leave?

DESMOND: Aye.

so lost is a looking glass /telescope I've got to convert it the name lost and all the other clues are to do with the looking glass and was a dharma station in lost the tv show (station 7)

alfIMG_0838.jpg

here it is stripped

alfIMG_0840.jpg

i need to make new internals

alfIMG_0841.jpg

I've fitted a switch housing and one of my own waterproof switches

alfIMG_0842.jpg

the top is a 510 fitment tapped and drilled

alfIMG_0843.jpg

the supporting rods ive remade as it was quicker than redrilling the location holes due to the 18650 tube

alfIMG_0846.jpg

fitted and wired up with a p channel mosfet she fires like any other mech

add it together polish add a paw and

alfIMG_0851.jpg

the looking glass now a looking vape is mounted on a 3 section walking stick

alfIMG_0853.jpg

alfIMG_0854.jpg
IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0855.jpg

to insert the battery loosen the side screw push up and insert the battery in the tube

in the paw

"lost" is for sale if you are a collector and what something that is a talking point (seen many converted walking sticks about?) then send me a message it is a mech so ohms law and battery safety comes into play

cost delivered £110 with the potv discount code via paypal

love my mods then like them buy one

Wow truly stunning Stu [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] I'm just gutted I don't have any vape budget until January or I would have taken this in a heartbeat [emoji45]

I would have never have guessed that Lost would be a mech walking stick very clever Stu i love it well done .......:2thumbsup:......

Back
Top Bottom