What's new

showcasing "liquid" a small 18350 clickfet mod stabwood hybrid

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
this mod I'm thinking of sending for a review but I am also very low on orders and money so it could be for sale

DVD

sideways

miles: "It tastes like the back of a fucking L.A. school bus. Now they probably didn't de-stem, hoping for some semblance of concentration, crushed it up with leaves and mice, and then wound up with this rancid tar and turpentine bullshit."

there is a block shot below in this section

not many pictures of this one I am afraid but

IMG_1914.jpeg

I expect this is the current situation Alfie is included im now walking a toad

alfIMG_1920.jpeg

first, fix and add the bits together

alfIMG_1929.JPG
alfIMG_1930.JPG
alfIMG_1931.JPG
alfIMG_1932.JPG

it's a sweet little thing I've not worked on the wood it's oak very old oak about 1000 years old I've polished it but its o natural not covered in varnish glue or lacquer

in the protected gloved paw 360 degree

the mod will come bagged and boxed as per my normal thing

in regards to cost for this bespoke mod delivered to active forum members is £90 all in via PayPal normal RRP is £120

love my mods then support me like them buy one..

lovely looking mod bit small for my liking though love the colour match on the button :2thumbsup:

That really is a little sweetie Stu very nice indeed someone is going to snap that up :2thumbsup:

Sideways is quite possibly the worst film I've had the displeasure of sitting through. Two hours and seven minutes of thinking "this said 5 stars, it's won awards, it must get better soon", but no.

I did think for a while that there was one single scene that raised a giggle and almost slightly offset the wasteland of emotion that this film represents - but sadly, following a little research, it turns out that scene was one of the actors in a different film and I must have subconsciously melded the memory as a self protection measure.

The actors really should've stuck to slapstick or drama (which they're individually actually quite good at), this attempt at 'grown up comedy' just comes across as pretentious drivel that only served to guilt reviewers into positive comments using it's veneer of faux sophistication and the implication that people who didn't enjoy it surely mustn't understand it.

I still want a refund nearly 15 years later - not only of the money spent to watch it but also of the time taken.

The mod looks nice though Stu - glws :2thumbsup:

Love the button on this one Stu. Amazing job of integrating the colour with the top of the mod and it's a lovely shade of blue.Love the block you've made for this one, the wood is beautiful.

I also thought sideways was a steaming pile of pretentious pish. One of the worst films I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom