What's new

"Pegasus" @deedee winning prize mod xmas 2019

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
i better put @DeeDee out of her misery as she has sent lots of messages I can hear her screaming from here

DVD?

House of Cards season 2

Frank Underwood: Did you think I'd forgotten you? Perhaps you hoped I had.
Frank Underwood: Don't waste a breath mourning Miss Barnes. Every kitten grows up to be a cat. They seem so harmless at first—small, quiet, lapping up their saucer of milk—but once their claws get long enough, they draw blood. Sometimes from the hand that feeds them. For those of us climbing to the top of the food chain, there can be no mercy. There is but one rule: Hunt or be hunted. Welcome back.

so @DeeDee is a worthy winner I have seen her posts and she is a welcome member to the forum I met her briefly at the show but when I turned to talk to her she was gone hunting for pods I expect

pegasus came about from a tattoo done by a chap I know and who follows me on Instagram he is a proper artist when it comes to tattoos I can't draw he can't make mods we laughed at each other attempts

there is a block shot video somewhere in this section the colours are purples blues and white plus pearl

alfIMG_1023.jpeg

cutting a ring here from scratch

alfIMG_1024.jpeg

faceplate from sheet bent cut polished

alfIMG_1003.jpeg

first mockup ohhhhh............ moddog tube and 510 me old mucker @stealthvape dna60w 'octopus board'

add some Alfie sprout

alfIMG_1038.jpeg
alfIMG_1039.jpeg
alfIMG_1040.jpeg
alfIMG_1041.jpeg

it's a dna60watt side by side mod it will take a 22mm and at a push, a true 24mm atty its a 18650 single battery and with all dna 60 watts will hit pretty hard

in the paw 360 degree

is this the last mod off me for 2019 I believe it is

happy new year

love my mods then like them buy one

i better put @DeeDee out of her misery as she has sent lots of messages I can hear her screaming from here

DVD?

House of Cards season 2

Frank Underwood: Did you think I'd forgotten you? Perhaps you hoped I had.
Frank Underwood: Don't waste a breath mourning Miss Barnes. Every kitten grows up to be a cat. They seem so harmless at first—small, quiet, lapping up their saucer of milk—but once their claws get long enough, they draw blood. Sometimes from the hand that feeds them. For those of us climbing to the top of the food chain, there can be no mercy. There is but one rule: Hunt or be hunted. Welcome back.

so @DeeDee is a worthy winner I have seen her posts and she is a welcome member to the forum I met her briefly at the show but when I turned to talk to her she was gone hunting for pods I expect

pegasus came about from a tattoo done by a chap I know and who follows me on Instagram he is a proper artist when it comes to tattoos I can't draw he can't make mods we laughed at each other attempts

there is a block shot video somewhere in this section the colours are purples blues and white plus pearl

View attachment 207889

cutting a ring here from scratch

View attachment 207890

faceplate from sheet bent cut polished

View attachment 207888

first mockup ohhhhh............ moddog tube and 510 me old mucker @stealthvape dna60w 'octopus board'

add some Alfie sprout

View attachment 207891 View attachment 207892 View attachment 207893 View attachment 207894

it's a dna60watt side by side mod it will take a 22mm and at a push, a true 24mm atty its a 18650 single battery and with all dna 60 watts will hit pretty hard

in the paw 360 degree

is this the last mod off me for 2019 I believe it is

happy new year

love my mods then like them buy one
Lovely!!!!!
Enjoy it @DeeDee it's fabulous :)

Omg its stunning Stu! I love it so much and cannot wait to see it up close. :clapping::clapping:

I am so excited. The Pegasus is all mine and i am so so so happy.

Thank you Stu, honestly. When i see u next get ready for a massive hug! Whether u want it or not! Its the sprout that's added to the magic

:10::10:

:lovesign:

Back
Top Bottom