What's new

lions mane review

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
as a rule, I suffer youtube reviewers I have no choice but to use them on this occasion I sent a pipe to vaping VIC

I know some apes give him a bad press and I know some people don't like him....hell some don't like me but Vic has mellowed he does speak his mind (would you rather he suck up) but he is a wealth of knowledge

so I sent him a pipe he had it and did a cracking review.

smoking started with pipes the pipe is where it happened and there are lots of traditions me I'm a purest the point of a pipe is it is an extension to the hand it's not a pointing thing (that's just pretty dull) to use a pipe is to experiment if you want "da clouds" buy a smok if you want to match a tank and stem and the perfect juice blended from tobacco that will relax you sitting on the settee with a loved one with just small amounts of a cool vape then try a pipe.

edit

Im editing this post

I have used many reviewers the mainstream reviewers have helped me along this journey and I am truly grateful some of the smaller ones who don’t do reviews now, I’ve been stung by them they kept the stuff and no review

I’ve used vic for this review that’s my choice

Last edited:
Will look forward to watching that tomorrow Stu.

This popped up on my youtube feed earlier will give it a watch mate! I don't mind Vic he was one of the first reviewers I started watching

Great looking pipe and a cracking review from vic he did you proud :2thumbsup: hope to see you knocking more of these out in the future

A very fair review from Vic. Hopefully this will give you a lot of deserved positive publicity Stu.

as a rule, I suffer youtube reviewers I have no choice but to use them on this occasion I sent a pipe to vaping VIC

I know some apes give him a bad press and I know some people don't like him....hell some don't like me but Vic has mellowed he does speak his mind (would you rather he suck up) but he is a wealth of knowledge

so I sent him a pipe he had it and did a cracking review.

smoking started with pipes the pipe is where it happened and there are lots of traditions me I'm a purest the point of a pipe is it is an extension to the hand it's not a pointing thing (that's just pretty dull) to use a pipe is to experiment if you want "da clouds" buy a smok if you want to match a tank and stem and the perfect juice blended from tobacco that will relax you sitting on the settee with a loved one with just small amounts of a cool vape then try a pipe.

that really is one stunning pipe & must of taken god knows how many hours to make, i did watch the video & vic did a good job as for some of the plebs commenting on you tube they would not know class if it jumped up & smacked them round the head .

First time a watch a full review from him.
I dont really like the guy (nothing in particular), but I must admit he did a good review. A well deserved and informative review.

Watched the review today, looks a lovely bit of kit particularly with the church warden stem on it.

You do make some lovely mods!

that really is one stunning pipe & must of taken god knows how many hours to make, i did watch the video & vic did a good job as for some of the plebs commenting on you tube they would not know class if it jumped up & smacked them round the head .

I did see some of the comments and reactions its sad people should know better, I try my not to judge lots of negativity over mods. constructive critisum is good but that's the thing people wade in without thinking or saying could you do or why not try....

Back
Top Bottom