What's new

"Deep Blue" billet box stabwood panels by vapesmarter

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
billet box doors

I've had a quite a few asks over these from everywhere plus some bizarre ask for mods.... 21700 e-pipe regulated anyone

so "deep Blue"

hmmm

dvd?

no video well tunes I was listening to, on random play

it also has a big clue in it to the case sitting here in front of me for my good chum @nwhornet

alfIMG_8208.jpg

i made this block and took a slice off it a while ago

alfIMG_8210.jpg

alfIMG_9300.jpg

cutting away halfway the miller not wanting to talk to windows shat itself so the door was half cut restarting through a half run code is an utter ball ache with 500 lines of code it's a real chore so I switched to a normal miller and just carried on telling the cnc it was a worthless piece of shit and barry was not happy

alfIMG_9302.jpg

with barry sitting next to the miller it stopped throwing code out the pram and did some milling stuff

so after shaping putting the magnets in and polish

so love my panels, then follow me like them, buy some

Nice work fella,...the wood in this one seems to work....it flows better....if that makes sense......not sure about the paw though......it for me is a distraction...if it the paw was a button....then it would work.

Nice work fella,...the wood in this one seems to work....it flows better....if that makes sense......not sure about the paw though......it for me is a distraction...if it the paw was a button....then it would work.

what what....

IMG_8421.jpg

I broke the news, not happy oh christ the howling, off his food nose down sulking I said maybe on the back panel, more sulking, cocked his leg up the settee not at all happy we are looking at a full-on strike situation with billy Eliot, me burning ma's piano, grills on the car windows, woofs of "scab" and don't cross the picket.... the full thing....

what what....

View attachment 197303

I broke the news, not happy oh christ the howling, off his food nose down sulking I said maybe on the back panel, more sulking, cocked his leg up the settee not at all happy we are looking at a full-on strike situation with billy Eliot, me burning ma's piano, grills on the car windows, woofs of "scab" and don't cross the picket.... the full thing....

Lol....sshhh…..don't tell him....I was thinking the inside of the back panel:11:

what what....

View attachment 197303

Stick to your guns Alfie.
Demand extra gravy bones and another baseball jacket lad. [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom