What's new

billet box door part 2 "Red Dawn"

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
part 1 was some of the background part 2 is different

I was in the workshop liz found me hunched over the cnc miller sobbing

"I can't carry on doing this," I said

"come in and have a break,,,,,,,,,,,please"

the miller was not working it was killing me the computer had packed up the connections were all wrong and I couldn't figure it out I was tired and very low,

when you work for someone else they get someone in to sort this but when you work for yourself it's different the money is your own

"I'm burning money, I may as well pile it up and set fire to it," I said

I'm an emotional person I've worked in (and still do) where millers and mods are immaterial to the situation but when its you and the dreams you have started too see crumble it's very very hard

so here is the block

alfIMG_9253.jpg
alfIMG_9254.jpg

alfIMG_9313.jpg

and here is the miller after 7 solid days working with a new harddrive new software new format, it took 7 days as well as a rebuild from the ground up

so with the panels cut I've got to shape the front and polish and fit the magnets

alfIMG_9330.jpg

alfIMG_9331.jpg

the panels are done they are a little thicker than the original due to the resin but they curve not rattle just click on

in the paw

@Chris K has asked for these I will send them to him, the panels will be sent in my usual way boxed up

love my mods then like them etc

Already commented on how good these look & the back story shows how much time & effort goes into creating something bespoke. I'll be slightly more enthusiastic than @zouzounaki & declare that these are bloody good :D

I think you've cracked it this time.
All men get down, it's how you pick yourself up that counts.

Intrigued to see how the blue one turned out, more my colour ;):)2

I like anything dark, it matches my soul better ;)

The blue did look lovely aswell though.

I get the feeling these won't be the only set I end up getting...

If I was ever to get a billet, this is what I'd want it to be wearing, just beautiful [emoji16]

If I was ever to get a billet, this is what I'd want it to be wearing, just beautiful [emoji16]

after two weeks of owning a new billet by sxk tonight, I just put a battery in and found its a DNA board im like really well fancy that:2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom