What's new

Alfie’s paw pins for charity..... the new batch

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
Last time we raised a pot of cash for Alfie’s pals who have IVDD

Ivdd is a slipped disc in the back it can cause pain and loss of use for the back legs and all the other things connected

it can happen at any point

this is the extreme example you may laugh at it and say its silly but the doggy has wheels he lives a full and active life and goes like a rocket with them, his alternative was death if a human loses the use of there legs we don't put them down so why not in this world of technology can we not adopt it.

elvis.jpeg

Alfie has had 2 bouts he's an active lad and is a big miniature dachs but he was knocked flat by it, to fix this is operation time, via the vets with a success rate of 50/50 and a £6000 to £10000-pound bill so ok you have insurance for the dog because your sensible but what happens when a pesky virus comes along and you lose your job your income goes through the floor or if you have claimed before on the insurance....then the small print comes in aka.....sorry no

this is where IVDD come into play they are 2 ladies that started a tiny tiny charity all of it is free the help is free the postage is free the advice is free they don't drive brand new cars they have no CEO or famous people they pay cash too for sponsorship and they are two normal ladies that said let's do something.

no charity singles no mail shots just unbiased help for free with no questions or contracts to sign

https://www.dachshund-ivdd.uk/

Alfie kept me sane over the unfolding pandemic (he still does) from working with death every week to covid tests to seeing my own father passed away Alfie and Liz kept me together

but when he had a back problem I was at a loss what to do until I found IVDD these two ladies gave us hope settled us down and helped its a rare thing when someone says I've got your back and they mean it, I mean really mean it not just false words

so I've made some Alfie paw pins they are made with Alfie and terry and are plated in gold and silver they are exclusive to me I make no money on these all profits go to IVDD all the cost for the making I take onboard.

why not give them just a donation stu?

giving some cash is great but to have something tangible to explain what it means, the more it gets the word out they, get more help, people talk and that's where testing, methods, therapy and a different approach start to the problem.

IMG_4636.jpeg
IMG_4639.jpeg
IMG_4637.jpeg

we have some silver plated lapel pins and some gold and 5 sets of exclusive cufflinks for you MP,s solicitors heads of business out there the price is as follows

£16 inc postage for silver and gold Lapel pins
£25 inc postage for the cuff links

I will take PayPal for these and as I've said all profits go straight to IVDD

if you want to help Alfie and his chums and get the word out there and help a tiny realistic charity...buy one

thankyou

If I could afford one right now I'd love one, but maybe in the next run, if there is one.

one sale for charity hmmm perhaps I should ring Boris think he needs a hand

I will even wrap the box with a nice bow if its a Xmas present and terry will use his special spit to stick the paper together......

Last edited:
Hit me up again Stu, would love another gold lapel pin mate :)

I’ll take a Silver one please Stu. We lost our little Lhasa, Molly in September. The other half who is a Nurse on the front line will love it for her Lanyard or even her Posh big coat. It will be a Christmas present so a lovely bow will be fab. Please PM me your PayPal.

Two silver one's for me please, I have had folk admire the one I've got and a friend has two Dacshund and is having a tough time of it at the moment so I know one of these would cheer her up.

I’ll take one of each please Stu, a set of cuff links and a pin.
In the silver if it’s an option, thanks.

Any of the Lapel pins left? would make a nice xmas present for my wife :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom