What's new

The Vaping Etiquette

Do you like our Vaping Etiquette Infographic

• Total voters

vapesuperstore

Premium Vendor
The UK may be one of the cloudiest places on earth, but with 2.9 million Brits now vaping, we're seeing a different type of clouds.

Huddled in bus shelters and congregating outside pubs, more and more of us are going about our day vape in hand, but let's not forget we are still British and are ruled by the greatest law of all: etiquette!

So what is the social etiquette surrounding vaping? Take a look at our handy infographic and get wised up on where you can and cannot vape....

Be great to get people's feedback on this.

Thanks,
The Vape Superstore Team
www.vapesuperstore.co.uk

vaping-etiquette@2x.png

Read the full article here

The UK may be one of the cloudiest places on earth, but with 2.9 million Brits now vaping, we're seeing a different type of clouds.

Huddled in bus shelters and congregating outside pubs, more and more of us are going about our day vape in hand, but let's not forget we are still British and are ruled by the greatest law of all: etiquette!

So what is the social etiquette surrounding vaping? Take a look at our handy infographic and get wised up on where you can and cannot vape....

Be great to get people's feedback on this.

Thanks,
The Vape Superstore Team
www.vapesuperstore.co.uk

vaping-etiquette@2x.png

Read the full article here
Good stuff. My only comment is that in the "Construction Site" section, it states that "you should assume you have to visit the designated smoking (or vaping) area. All well and good in practice, but HSE recommend (meaning: do it any legal consequences are on your own head) that employees who vape should not have to stand with smokers.With this in mind, is it something that you want to be seen to be recommending?

All I know is I am British and I love nothing more than drinking tea and queing for things. But not at the same time. I'm currently wiring for a bus. I don't even need a bus I am so British

All I know is I am British and I love nothing more than drinking tea and queing for things. But not at the same time. I'm currently wiring for a bus. I don't even need a bus I am so British

Eh whit? drop the cucumber sarnie. Pick up a pastie and a tinnie of bru and go find a Mars bars til batter

Back
Top Bottom