What's new

Staff Wanted

vape inc

Postman
Hey guys,

Firstly we aren't sure if this is allowed in the general chat section, but thought it may be ok as we aren't selling anything, just creating opportunity.

As the title suggest, we are currently looking for staff. 2 members to be exact. We are looking for a Shop Manager and a Shop Assistant for a brand new store opening soon

The shop is in East London/Essex area and we are of course looking amongst the vaping community to fill the positions.

If you are interested, please let us know by commenting below, and we will contact you. We need enthusiastic knowledgable people, and if you are interested in the manager position, you must already have experience managing in a retail environment

Thanks in advance.

I live in Essex, a place called Canvey Island to be exact.

I am very enthusiastic about vaping, and throughout my time doing so, also learning everything I can about devices (Regulated and mechanical), how they work, what powers our devices and doing so safely.

I do not have retail knowledge for the role as a manager unfortunately, but the assistant role would be amazing, and I really, really hope to hear from you.

Conan.

If anyone knows someone else that may be interested, then please pass on our details.

Thanks

I don't like people in general, but mainly the general public. I am prepared to work Tuesday-Thursday, as an awesome manager I'm great at devolving power so my absence won't be missed on the other days. I will need the services of an incredibly attractive secretary (who has issues and will therefore dote on me). Plus, and this is important, you will need to move the shop to the Midlands as London is no good for me.

Finally, in addition to the obscene salary I am expecting, I demand a company car and personal jet. *And no one is allowed to complain if I dip into the till from time to time.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
M.

P.S. Imagine this has been written in a fancy font to convey how imaginative and go-getter I am.

P.P.S. No, scrub that. I've just discovered fancy fonts are liked by the general public - the wankers that they are.

Back
Top Bottom