What's new

Smok Majesty In Stock NOW!

I've been looking at some reviews for them and there seems to be some good noise about the Majesty. I've only used the Alien, and even though I've never had issues, I know people who have so torn as to whether I drop £70 on one or not!

@vape inc Are these pre-order or are they actually in stock now?

No these have been in stock and available to buy since 13th November. They are selling quickly though, and orders placed up to about 2.30pm can be shipped today

Is the mod available on its own or just in the kit?

We just have the kit available, purely because it's better value for money, and it comes with the new X-Baby top airflow tank rather than the older Baby Beast tank

Its just a Procolor in another chassis, same screen/fw, no that is not the same as an alien. Yes its better than the alien.

It will probably still break after a couple of weeks its made by Smok

Thats subjective, we as a company don't often get Smok products back. Yes
It will probably still break after a couple of weeks its made by Smok

We don't get many Smok products back, but understand that some Aliens a while ago had paint issues. These new ones are carbon or resin so that won't happen, and the new chipsets and UI in these are a great improvement on the aliens. Its a fantastic piece of kit for the money

Its just a Procolor in another chassis, same screen/fw, no that is not the same as an alien. Yes its better than the alien.

Slightly different in that the finish is carbon or resin and much tougher construction, but we understand the chipset and UI are similar to the procolour if not the same.

Slightly different in that the finish is carbon or resin and much tougher construction, but we understand the chipset and UI are similar to the procolour if not the same.
Rather buy a DNA or Yihi Chipped mod myself as they don't cost much more and the quality is usually tip top, Smok mods seem to be geared towards the younger age group

I can't see anyone else stocking it just yet, so no way to see if this is a reasonable price. What's everyone's thoughts? When I thought it was 4ml I would have paid but now I'm second guessing myself

Back
Top Bottom