What's new

SMOK Alien Kit IN STOCK

would avoid these people like the plague...if it goes faulty they will refuse to reimburse the return postage. and as for trying to get in contact with them....they fail to reply to emails, ignore the phone.

and if you do eventually get through to them, they will give you a load of verbal abuse down the phone accusing you of causing the fault.

would avoid these people like the plague...if it goes faulty they will refuse to reimburse the return postage. and as for trying to get in contact with them....they fail to reply to emails, ignore the phone.

and if you do eventually get through to them, they will give you a load of verbal abuse down the phone accusing you of causing the fault.
actually, i take the last comment i made back as they have just cancelled an order i made as i buy too many of the items WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK @vape inc
IM SORRY BUT AREN'T VENDORS SUPPOSED TO SELL STUFF

You are making false accusations which we can prove aren't true, and if this went to court you'd be found guilty of slander! You purchased an item. It was faulty. You sent it back. We refunded you within 2 days of your item arriving back. We have 30 days to refund you - this is the law. Your postage costs are being refunded separately as was explained to you. You still feel the need to come to POTV and try and tarnish our name. Please be mindful that we will respond to any slanderous comments, and take appropriate action to make a full complaint to POTV and to have you removed from the forum for making false accusations.

actually, i take the last comment i made back as they have just cancelled an order i made as i buy too many of the items WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK @vape inc
IM SORRY BUT AREN'T VENDORS SUPPOSED TO SELL STUFF

Hello, we have explained to you that you have bought over 10 of the same item over the past 2 weeks. An item that is in high demand and short supply. We have allowed this, but have now stopped the sale of Alien 220 to yourself, as we feel that due to the limited stock we have it is only fair that other customers have an equal opportunity to buy. We aren't just a money grabbing company! We want to be fair to everyone, and you buying more than 10 Alien 220 units isn't fair. You said they are for your friends. Surely then your friends can order them, no problem there.

whatever happened to the first come first served basis. if i contacted any other vendor and asked for an item that was on sale or in stock before that is not in stock or on sale now that i want it im pretty sure they would tell me to be more vigilant and buy when you can.

Back
Top Bottom