What's new

Your views on a discount Vape Club

Would you spend £24 per year to save 40% on your vape liquids for a year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GREGORY LONG

Premium Vendor
I would like to know your views on an online vape club idea in which you would pay just £24 per year (equivalent to just £2 per month) which would allow you to buy all your vapes on 1 website for 40% off the recommended retail price. An example of this would be say the new 10ml TPD bottles of Cosmic Fog which has a Recommended Retail of £5.99 which you would be able to buy at 40% off this price therefore paying only £3.59 per bottle with your club Membership.

There would be no minimum or maximum order and you can buy as little or as much as you want each time you place your order.

Brands stocked would be T-Juice, Dinner Lady, Cosmic Fog, Lost Fog, Beard, Cuttwood, Super Strudle, Punch, Timebomb Vapors, Clutch Vapors, Vampire Vape, Liberty Flights, Juice Bomb, Twelve Monkeys, Charlies Chalkdust, Elements, Far and many more well known brands.

Here is an example of what you could save lets by say just buying 1 bottle of the Dinner Lady Vape Liquid as it is now in the 30ml bottle.

Jack Purchases 1 bottle of Dinner Lady 30ml Lemon Tart per week at £14.99 per bottle therefore Jack Pays 52 x £14.99= £779.48 per year

Jack Joins the new Vape Discount club and continues to buy 1 bottle of Dinner Lady Lemon Tart 30ml eliquid that now costs him £14.99 less 40% discount ( Discount £5.99) and this 30ml bottle now only cost him £9.00 per week

Therefore Jack Spends 52 x £9.00= £468 plus his £24 annual membership= £492 which means he has saved just under £290 per year based on buying only 1 x 30ml bottle of Dinner Lady per week .

A lot of you may vape less than this but I bet many may get through a few bottles or more per week!!

We would also send you a free 10ml bottle of Vape E-Liquid each quarter with our compliments.

Would you join a club that offers you so much in savings on your vapes??? I know I would!!

This really could become a reality based on your poll vote guys!!

Last edited:
No because I DIY, but a similar thing with hardware I would (although I'm sure that makes no financial sense for the vendor lol)

I don't think it'd be for me tbh, but I could be swayed - my 'no' is just my initial response. I'm a bit confused by this bit:

Jack Joins the new Vape Discount club and continues to buy 1 bottle of Dinner Lady Lemon Tart 30ml eliquid that now costs him £14.99 less 40% discount ( Discount £5.99) and this 30ml bottle now only cost him £9.00 per week

Jack isn't going to be buying 1 bottle now though, to get the same amount of juice he's going to be buying 3. The question becomes - are 3 10ml bottles going to cost the same as a 30ml bottle currently costs? In your above example, you suggest they will, unless I'm misinterpreting something. I'm not at all convinced they will, but I'd like to be proven wrong.

interesting idea but i think you will need a full list of all the juice suppliers you will stock first as personally out of your list all i would buy would be one make.

I don't think it'd be for me tbh, but I could be swayed - my 'no' is just my initial response. I'm a bit confused by this bit:

Jack isn't going to be buying 1 bottle now though, to get the same amount of juice he's going to be buying 3. The question becomes - are 3 10ml bottles going to cost the same as a 30ml bottle currently costs? In your above example, you suggest they will, unless I'm misinterpreting something. I'm not at all convinced they will, but I'd like to be proven wrong.

Probably not the besr example but i do know that Dinner Lady Vapes will be out in 10ml TPD bottles in the UK in about 2 weeks time and they wlll be available in 10ml bottles singles and also in packs of 3 and its my belief the 3 pack will be the same price as the 30ml bottle now which is £14.99 at recommended price therefore the example price point discount will be exactly the same so yes its a massive saving in the 10ml TPD version as well! :)

Back
Top Bottom